Reviews for The Maelstrom and Deathberry - The 1st Act
Huh? How?
animecutylover chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
Omg! Ichigo's dream is like a anime fan dreaming about the Naruto world! XD
animecutylover chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
I wonder what Naruto's Zanpakutō would look like.

Didn't Ichigo realize that Naruto's the same age as him? Why did he call Naruto a kid?
animecutylover chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
The heck? Aizen sure moves fast. How did he even know what Naruto would look like?
animecutylover chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Omg!

The summary has made me so excited to read this story! This prologue is not helping keep my excitement down either!

XD
Six Foot Assassin chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
The amount of nonsense written within these chapters is high.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
Started reading and there are already a few things that don't make sense.
Dragunav chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
what?

"why should i follow you?"
"we just saved your life"

that is actually a really bad choice from your part. He's in an unknown place, has no idea who either of these groups are and both of them wants him to come along.

and he's not even suspicious about the second group who might aswell be trying to capture him for the same reasons as the first.

this is stupid.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/11/2016
Instead of using expletive for swear words it would be better to just use asterix or leave them out completely because i found that expletive was quite annoying
King of the Gods2015 chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
your story is a boring piece of dirt
WolkaiserDrake chapter 29 . 12/25/2015
ok, we need more of narutos pranks
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
I know you said not to criticize this heavily, but I just cant get over how convenient it is that Ichigo has a vision of him, or that everyone important to the story seems to have noticed his arrival. It could have been a good opportunity to introduce us to your version of Naruto, and also show us how he reacts to this new world. Instead, you rush right into dialogue with other characters. I would also suggest you get rid of the *Naruto stares with an intense rage*, part. Lets face it, he is a ninja. Getting attacked without an explanation is kind of expected in that line of work. For it to evoke an "Intense rage" as fast as it did, was unnatural. Rage was already too strong a word for that scene, making it even worse that you also used intense.
ProudlyANoob chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Hm, I like! Kenja in shikai reminds me of Ang's staff from Avaatar : last air bender. But how is that he can handle ichigos bankai state just after learning shikai?