Reviews for Finding Love and Defeating the Tumma Sumu
Ana chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
I really never liked this whole ''mate business''. Why can't they just normally fall in love with each other? And dominant and submissive is even worse; when you're in relationship you should be equal to your partner, I always hated those Dom-Sub stories, really and I'm reading this 'cause there are too little stories with Harry and Sal.
Also I don't know why but when Harry is some kind of creature he's always submissive and looks like a Girl. Those where he is all blushing, innocent ant stuttering (you know, little doe-eyed angel etc)... please, totally wanna puke.
Sorry, I just had to share my opinion, really. I think this fic would be so much better if he just focus on fighting with demon and during that fall in love with Sal. 'Cause the beginning was okay with Sal begin a jerk; if only Harry fought back more and not escaping... well, we can't have everything. Then they would slowly get to know each other, and yeah.
Well, this is only my opinion, I'm gonna to continue reading, anyway.
Cheers,
Oh, and sorry for my english if I made any mistakes, I'm not living in any english-speaking country.
ShadowThief126 chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
They still have not done anything with the story just thought I would let you know.
JuleMaker chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
I can't find the darklover guy. But if you want, I'd be interested in adopting this story? PM me.
daisy.tya chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
o.O i don't find any dark lovers who as H.P. story the only one i find have only yugioh story sniff can you post the link to his story please thank you very much

ps: i love all you story and this one too so please if he not post the story can you please think of continu your story please (puppy dog eyes ) please please
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
1. Harry isn't gay.
2. If you decide to royally screw something like that up, at least put up a warning. At least incest-writers does that, do you want to be worse than an incest-writer?

I mean - Storywise you are.
jenn008 chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Love it!
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
GREAT stor amazing ideas!
wolfydies chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
How do you adopt a story?
blackbloodywolf chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I love this so much! I don't want it to end
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
i love it.
guest chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
I just love the pairing!
CashyHoray1.00 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
love it!
Hihihiihihi chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
More...Love the pairing
think-pink-jess chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Love the story and cant wait for the next chapter
katiablackwood chapter 5 . 12/22/2012