Reviews for Jane Lies
malexfaith chapter 1 . 3/13
Awww. Love it. Touched some very interesting topics. Glad to see it ends with someone loving you for you. Thanks heaps for sharing
loneranger67 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I really liked this. I've read a few of your fics now, and plan to work my way through them all. This stands out so far, it seems more mature somehow, more thoughtful, like a lot of work and thought went into it? Whatever it was, it worked- I felt very attuned to Jane, as if she too is more mature in her thinking, and understanding of herself. You have skills AdmHawthorne and they're multiplying! Thanks for sharing them with us. H.
connyx chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Deep. Thanks for sharing deep thoughts. :)
RizzlesSchtuff chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Great fic. Only thing that bugged me was when you said Jane was the youngest detective in homicide - isn't Frost younger?
Paula chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
very very cute ;)
beatiful and you really talent
Greetings from Mexico
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That was great. Loved the explanation behibd the lies and what they meant. It made perfect sense, shame the show isn't doing thid. :)
saoulbete chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
How did i just discover this? This is absolutely beautiful and so very very *them*. Jane lying because she just craves acceptance and she thinks the way to get that is to browbeat her way to it never having a weakness, and Maura being the one to shove straight through that. This is marvelous, thank you so much for writing this!
Healer chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Nice insight!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
She can lie all she wants but Maura knows the truth. Another great fic!
Drumchik chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Loved this. Loved "Stop trying to seduce me when we're both covered in gross"
icepikk chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Definitely one of the better pieces you've written lately. It's deeper, more contemplative and insightful... a pleasure to read. Whatever you did differently on this one, keep it up.
Bergslaw chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
bethiem chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
that was a great one shot, but have you considered extending it? i wish you would! thanx for sharing, beth.
Hope6968 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Awe, absolutely awesome. I really enjoyed this. I think it has the possibility for more, if the mood strikes you. Thanks-Hope-
gilmarbeta chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Brilliant as usual. I've been missing this, damn life keeps getting in the way of my fanfiction reading!