Reviews for Justice League the Corps: DCAU Series Part 11
west189 chapter 27 . 7/24/2012
Yay! A new baby! I'm still waiting for Helena to get the happy news. Especially with all the time she and Question spend together. I kinda feel bad for Talia and Ivy. I mean, sure they're mean, but wouldn't the emotional spectrum Corps of Love be the best place for them to work through that?

JDP95 chapter 27 . 7/24/2012
Well, that little revelation wasn't so little. At all. I can't wait to see how that turns out. It's also going to be good seeing how Kyle's love triangle works out. Great job on the chapter!
JDP95 chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
Slushh is a cool character, and I like how you added in those personal touches like how he only uses his rings as a last resort. You've planned this out very well. Great job! (I also enjoyed the funnier parts of this chapter) xP
west189 chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
I feel bad for Galatea. Not so much for Slushh. He's one slime monster that I never want to meet.

S-Bumblebee chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
All through Chapter 25 I was seriously rooting for Galatea, an awesome chapter for her I think. Not only does she rescue Blackhawk (and get a proposal to boot which was so sweet by the way) but she determines herself the love that she is willing to live with. She recognizes that although she receives overwhelming love and acceptance from the Sapphire ring and her fellow Sapphires, the love she wants that means the most to her is from Blackhawk, even though at first she didn't fully understand or recognise it. Really fantastic.

Carol's gathering of the Sapphires in order to ally them with the Justice League and Lanterns was intriguing, particularly how she clarified that the Sinestro Corps fear love and reject it whereas the Green Lanterns and League misunderstand it or at least their aims.

Also only natural that Superman would have particular requests.

Chapter 26 just kept pulling punches, Dela's confronting Sinestro was a turn around I wasn't quite expecting, granted its in her nature but I thought she might have calmed a little since swearing her duty to Carol. Lyssa and Karu-sil were quite amusing I thought particularly how they were unified over their perhaps annoyance regarding Sinestro.

Once again though I was rooting for Galatea, but indeed I think she has a quandary now over what she overheard, their proposal and new unity it seems is going to come up against a few barriers.
JDP95 chapter 25 . 7/22/2012
The war is coming, and I couldn't be more excited! Awesome chapter, and I'm glad to see some issues being resolved. Update soon!
JDP95 chapter 24 . 7/22/2012
The choice has been made. To be honest, I'm surprised Kara took him back. I guess all this love's affecting her xP. Great chapter, and I look forward to seeing the Sinestro fight.
west189 chapter 25 . 7/21/2012
Whew. I've had a lot of catching up to do. I certainly hope that all the love works out for everyone, and Huntress should get over her issues regarding Claire. Maybe listening to some Lady Gaga will help.

S-Bumblebee chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
Good to see John take a different angle of action in this scene, rather than taking on Fatality and trying to match her at her own game, he slipped in with something simpler. I noticed as well how you had Fatality subtly look into John's heart the way that Sapphires are able to and the comparison between the ring selections was very insightful :)

The conflict between Carol and Kara was well demonstrated and you showed Carol's frustration not just through the use of a pure beam of energy as opposed to something of more structure but also the deterioration of her argument from emotional love to physical. Her pointing out the physical relationship shared between herself and Kyle was a low blow but also I thought showed just how fragmented the love is between them because of course there is more in love than physical relations.

Also I've noticed you mention the other spectrum corps once or twice, I'm slightly curious if you've mentioned them in passing for context or if you in fact have something planned. :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
Not sure I trust Huntress when it comes to keeping this particular secret contained. Interesting how you compared her with Question here and either of their interpretations. It is of course something that many find hard to accept/support and it was nice to see that conveyed but with the counter argument as well. Really well handled.

Mary's rage was at first quite startling but then it came through just how dark her thoughts and feelings seemed to have gotten. Galatea's pleading with her was heartfelt and emotional, was really quite heartbreaking. I'm hoping the two do get to Blackhawk in time :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 22 . 7/20/2012
"it's hard to know where one of us ends and the other begins. It's actually frightening when you think about it." My absolute favourite line, that describes their relationship by this point in a nut shell. Their talk was indicative how much they still haven't shared between each other and the still ever present tiny amount of ill-trust that is still harboured there. Shayera's closing line about a 'quickie' though as just her to a tee XD

I also liked Anna's momentary consideration of Booster as well XD

Kara was interesting here, I was half expecting her to be point blank livid with Kyle but she's willing to overlook it, a sure sign that there may be a deeper rooted love there that Carol may not have hope of obtaining.

Shayera's tactical flight pattern was fun to read as well, you've really put across her differing style of combat here.
S-Bumblebee chapter 21 . 7/20/2012
Sinestro once again is played very well here as he addresses and boosts his corpsmen, I loved the idea of conflict being something nurturing to them, although it is very fitting indeed.

Blackhawk's handling of John was fantastic, had me grinning every time, someone has to put John in his place and aside from Shayera Blackhawk did a fantastic job. Shayera and John's conflict was well portrayed as well, really got a sense of how disynchronized they were.

Carol's handling of Dela uprising was well done as well, really showed her superiority over the rings and how the true Sapphire is without equal.
JDP95 chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
Well, that didn't turn out how I would have expected. It turned out well though. I'm glad to see Darkseid's influence still affecting Mary. Something that powerful doesn't go away all at once.
JDP95 chapter 22 . 7/19/2012
Another mean cliffhanger! I guess it come with the territory. Can I just say, the fights in this one seemed extra charged somehow. Maybe it was all the love that's put into it xP
JDP95 chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
Noooooo! That cliffhanger is just mean! Pure cruelty! This update better come soon -.- You showed how ruthless Carol can be, which is good since many assume she's weak and forgiving because she focuses on love. Great job (except for the cliffhanger)!
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »