Reviews for Justice League the Corps: DCAU Series Part 11
JDP95 chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
I like how much detail you're putting into the different Sinestro Corpsmen. Usually you'd just see a bunch of different lanterns, no names or details used. The fact that you put Slushh being giddy of the fact of dissolving Kyle makes the story so much better with more character development. Great job!
JDP95 chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
One thing I have to say, I love how Shayera's thinking logically. She's not just going after the next Star Sapphire she sees. She thought it out, and I think many people don't give her character enough credit when it comes to smarts. Sure, she's one of the best fighters out there, but they assume that's all she is. Great job with that!
S-Bumblebee chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Another great chapter. Indeed some of the converts are surprising but then there are more to villains than what you see on the surface, some of them have had some very troubling lives. I noticed some of your trademark humour again in this chapter which was welcome as always, particularly between Mary and Courtney, things seem to be beginning to improve between them now.

There's still a lot of contrasting themes here which makes the chapter even more interesting, including Ulla's continued conflict over not being selected.

Sinestro was again smug, arrogant and well, Sinestro, I'm looking forward to seeing how Kyle and Kara get out of their situation :)
JDP95 chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Carol's plans working so far. I think Galatea with a power ring would be an awesome thing to see :P We'll see if it happens or not. Sinestro's fight is going to be good, I'm looking forward to it. Update soon please!
JDP95 chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
Very good chapter. I'm happy to see more developments with the Sapphires, and I can't wait to see where you take this. Great job!
S-Bumblebee chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
You continue to intrigue me with your various interpretations of love, particularly that of Goldilocks, I wasn't quite expecting that. Lex was well handled as well, I'm sure he doesn't appreciate Carol having an understanding of his heart, he doesn't like anyone knowing much about how he thinks and feels in general let alone something to that depth.

Really enjoyed reading Sinestro, his smugness came through wonderfully, and that coupled with the arm folding just worked a treat. I'm curious as to Katma's and Kilowog's roles in this one and I was as surprised as Kilowog that she handed over Kyle's location but she seems to have a plan in mind :)
JDP95 chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
A lot of the girls were able to break the effects of the ring. Interesting turn. I've never seen that before. The stories really picking up, but Wonder Woman should still be a Sapphire :P
west189 chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
So, twelve rings went out... I've lost track of how many we've already seen. Ah, well, I suppose the criteria for being a Star Sapphire is to have had your heartbroken? If that's the case, though, Batgirl should be on the roster to receive one.

S-Bumblebee chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
A very interesting chapter, it would seem that there is a recurring theme here although I'm not quite certain I've figured it out yet. It was intriguing to see the responses and actions between the rings and those they sought, I thought that Ulla's response to it was the most interesting and natural in the aftermath of Galatea and Owl woman.

So it would seem though that each of the factions are now aware of what's happening, I wonder how they're going to tackle it though :p
west189 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
I love Shayera. I really do. So, two Leaguers are already turned. The fight hasn't even started, but things are already looking down... This cannot be good.

JDP95 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Oh man. Not only are they getting converts out of the Legion, they're also getting them out of the League. I have a feeling the Sapphires are going to be a tough force to beat. Not all twelve of the rings have been shown yet, so I'm still hoping for the Star Sapphire Wonder Woman from Blackest Night. Awesome chapter, and I'm glad to see more developments from the Sapphire Corps. Update soon!
S-Bumblebee chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Ah back to the corps :) Nice little bit of each of them here but it was great seeing the Sinestro Corps introduced. It will be interesting to see how he plans to confront Carol.

I enjoyed the description of the rings and their sourcing out their candidates, a few interesting selections and I have to say one in particular surprised me for a couple of reasons. Shayera's resistance to the ring was also interesting, I'm a little curious as to her reasons. I'm getting the feeling that you have a somewhat important role set out for those two though?

All in all a great chapter full of introductions and developments :)
west189 chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I'd forgotten about Harley and Ivy! Good to see some old faces! Too bad Batman isn't playing nice. I suppose things will only get worse until he meets Terry.

JDP95 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
You were right, of course. Ivy's defeat did have a purpose. Booster's part was... unexpected. I can't remember Claire, so I was a little lost at that part. Otherwise it was a good chapter.
S-Bumblebee chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
There was a lot going on in this chapter but you balanced it out nicely. Tensions seem rather high with Batman but that's nothing new to be honest, I thought how Waller handled him was quite amusing seeing as it isn't far off how he treats others himself.

I liked the scene between Booster and Claire probably the most out of the whole chapter. You touched upon some issues there that to my mind were well handled and portrayed. Her relief at his unexpected acceptance of her was a definite awww moment :)

Was good to see a bit more of Ivy as well, I've always thought her a rather interesting character, would be good to see a little more of her later on as well.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »