Reviews for Justice League the Corps: DCAU Series Part 11
JDP95 chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Great chapter. Batman finally makes an appearance and Ivy shows up as well. It seemed Ivy was defeated a little too easily, but that's a minor detail. The story and writing were well done, and it's left on another cliffhanger. Update soon!
S-Bumblebee chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
It was good to see Batman in this chapter, he's been very quiet lately but I can't say that I blame him to be honest. Something that I noticed though was the comparison between Talia and Batman, her single mindedness in relation to gaining Bruce as her beloved and his single mindedness in relation to the mission.

Of course seeing Question, Huntress and Batman together worked wonderfully and I have to say that I quite like seeing them work together, they seem to counterbalance each other quite nicely.

The action was well paced with the slower, systematic stealth of infiltration followed by the faster retreat. The details concerning the former though were well executed indeed :)
itstotallygraphic chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Yay bats is back finally gotta love the batman :-) huntress and Q are the best couple in my eyes apart from billy/courtney
S-Bumblebee chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Love this chapter! :D

Lots of great things in this chapter but I particularly liked how you tackled Shayera's exile. Not enough to detract from your tale but enough to push the pair of them a little closer together.

Huntress was of course in a league of her own there, not too sure she's gotten away with it yet though, especially if J'onn's anything to go by.

Overall though I think your interactions between all of the characters involved was excellent, and you interestingly conveyed the subtle differences between each of the couples and their relationships.
JDP95 chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
This was a nice chapter with Shayera. She is an underused character, even when she was one of the original seven. She was always the background character. It was nice to see you portray the struggles she went through. Great job!
west189 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Batman! I ha begun to wonder where he'd gotten to! Diana and Clark are certainly having fun. As are Question and Huntress. Only the types of fun are very different. You definitely have the romance portion of the story down pat. If this is just the beginning, I'm almost afraid of what will be happening later!

How have you been? I haven't heard from you much.

JDP95 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Well, Clark and Diana sure know how to keep themselves busy. I'm enjoying the Question & Huntress parts, but I want to know more about the Star Sapphires! Please update soon!
JDP95 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
My reaction at reading the last sentence was this: WHAT?

How are the Saphires going to accomplish that? These are some of the most hateful people on Earth. Then again, Carol was a member before. I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
S-Bumblebee chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Good to see Clark and Diana getting on well, I particularly liked how you described the Super and the Man, a rather interesting analogy I think. It think though that Clark is going to have a hard time keeping Diana under control if this chapter was anything to go by :p

I felt kinda bad for Ordway but at the same time I found it quite amusing as well, the Question doesn't mess around when it comes to interrogation. I can't say why because I'm not sure but I liked how you introduced Ordway, even though he was present for only a short while he had the essence of being his own character.

Anyway great stuff :D
S-Bumblebee chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I love how you are portraying the Sapphire Corps, they kind of make me think of a band of renegade Amazons with their utterings of Sisters, but it clearly demonstrates the ruling of love in their hearts for those they seek and for those already around them. Carol's lack of fear in regards to the Sinestro corps is admirable as well and again shows the determination she has that love will prevail.

The banter surrounding Question's placating of Huntress made me smile, its just typical Q :D I also wonder if anyone is going to catch on to Huntress' snooping :p

Great chapter though and convert the Legion of Doom? I think Carol's going to have a challenge on her hands :) Can't wait to read more!
west189 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
At least they aren't going to start with the Justice League! They've got love bursting at the seams! Just look at Huntress and Question. They make quite the duo.

west189 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Is the prospect Star Corps member the girl that I'm thinking of? It would make a lot of sense if she is!

Good to see Part 11 has been started! Can't wait to see the journey we'll be on this time around. It's sure to be a good one. I am a sucker for romance, after all.

S-Bumblebee chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Excellent first chapter indeed!

Really spot on lyrics at the start which really gave, I think, a real fitting vibe and atmosphere to the chapter. Shining Knight was by far my favourite here, especially at "There is no 'us' wench." Awesome.

You've set the scene wonderfully for your next installment and I have a theory but I'll keep it to myself until I see what you have planned. Can't wait to read more :)
JDP95 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This was a very nice beginning to the new Part. I'm excited to see where this story goes, especially with the Corps in the title. I've always loved the emotional spectrum and I can't wait to see what you do with it. Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5