Reviews for What if?
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Actually all she ever wanted was to be the avatar
Jaysin chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
he earned her. the hard way.
Jaysin chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
being rejected is something you have to live with sometimes. no matter how much you love or care for that person. if the best thing for them isnt you then just let them have what they think is best for them, until they realize your the best thing for them.
Katherine chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I think this would be the best route for bryke to go with korra's and mako's relationship in the show. Korra is a strong female character and she wouldn't go jumping into mako's arms as soon as he gives her the time of day-she'd make him work for it. Here's hoping the bryke do something like this ).
krizzaaaa chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Did the story end what happens in the morning?
krizzaaaa chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Did the story end what happens in the morning?
katara-zuko1714 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Love it :)
Suyi chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! T.T 3
bamby cullen chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
hey i love the story! so sad and emotional :( but i agree with Korra here, she is in love with him but she isnt a fool! and asami is her friend, she cant just go to mako and easily forgive that! I_I

And i love that phrase: "¿Y si no hubiera regresado? ¿Aun se lo dirías a mi tumba? ¡No quiero que me lo digas porque te sientes culpable! " that is - "What if I hadn't come back? Would you still tell this to my grave? I don't want you to tell me this because you feel guilty!"

Por favor mas fanfics! sorry for the mistakes, i dont write very well in english! please keep writting! :)
krizzaaaa chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wow what a great story sad for mako though but korra does have a point
Carry-On-My-Wayward-Angel chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh...my FEELS! I loved this even though I am crying because it's so sad. It was a different fanfic than most of them about episode 9. They all end with Korra forgiving Mako and the two being happy but...I don't think Korra would do that. I wouldn't just "forgive" him and be with him (even though he is soo sexy.) This was amazing. Heartbreaking, but amazing.
JaguarJenny chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I agree with korra,a 100%!
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I like how Korra got the courage to turn Mako down especially how he was making Korra feel when. He was with Asami. It's like Korra feels he chose her after the fact that she almost died and got kidnapped. It's as of he took her for granted and it feels like she was chosen as a second choice. Mako has some making up to do to win back Korra's affection. She's grateful for him helping her and being her friend but as much as how much she did want to be more before under the circumstances not like this. im wondering if this will be a continuing story or a one shot? It's great,
KarinKurosakiHitsugaya913 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Mako has hurt Korra a lot. But it makes you wonder what is going to happen in Saturdays episode. I want to watch it so bad right now. I mean Asami does know that Mako cares for Korra but does she know how much. Is she going to confront Mako? This was a great story and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
riversmoon chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
awwww, that was so sad :( i hope it all works out ok!