Reviews for Concealed
Confuffled chapter 1 . 3/2
haha I love your profile picture!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Ha! Yeah, Seto in drag, can you imagine?
Neko chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Lol
lillymansfield chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
You know, the thought of Seto using make-up makes anyone who knows him, laugh. Regardless of what it's used for. Even so, I enjoyed this story.
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Very cute fic! :) I can totally see Seto wearing make up lol
dancing elf chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
nice work. very believable situation. it reminds me of how i reacted the first time my father used hair dye.
yllimilly chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
You know, I'm sort of not unhappy you strayed away from the humorous ending you say you had in mind. This ficlet was a real treat, it had lightness and depth and was very elegantly told. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
*snickers* A Maku up kit of all things. But a really nice and reasonable explanation you had there. I tend to used make up for exactly that same reason as well, when I do use it in daily life. I am just simply not the make up type, even though I cannot say I have as perfect skin as dear Seto seems to have. XD

Anyway, that was a cute story and I in my opinion their characters were exactly well written. I liked the fact that Jounouchi could not bring himself to speak out loud that Seto looks perfect in his eyes. It kind of fits to the macho-big words image Jounouchi uses to have in the series. Well done story!

Sincerely

Atemue /_\
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
It is so hard for me to like puppyshipping fluff even though I like the pairing. I liked this. It is light but not hyper-stupid. Not too mushy. It is cute though. :)

Good Job and welcome back I guess.