Reviews for A Million Dragons
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
doggiegirl21 chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
Your right, we don't get very much Peter and Susan sibling fluff. This was well written depiction of that. Peter always stuck me as one to play play the rescuing knight in his childhood. Then it turned reality. Loved reading it.
UnofficialBrideOfPeregrinTook chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Awwwwww! So sweet!
Aisbored chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Sooooooooo cute :))) Please write more! :D
MyaLuv4ever chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
awww... adorable! Thanks so much for not making this an incest fic. I mean it. Thanks soooo much. Also, pretty please add another chapter or cute/fluffy sibling fic?
MyaLuv4ever chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
awwww... that is so so so cute. I love fluffy fics like this. Errr... this is going to be an incest free fic, right? I hope it is...
My Secret Addiction chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
This is super cute! Much love, keep on writing!
97 Diagon Alley chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
yes I enjoyed it quite a lot :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Awww so cute!
caspianandsusan4ever chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I LOVE THIS!Soooo adorable and sweet. love it love it love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
AWWWWWWWW!so cute
dreaminsapphire chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
This story is so cute! I agree that Susan and Peter don't get enough fluffy time. I love the way you show the battle. I can imagine Peter charging with sword raised and Susan holding her bow steady. It's very well written and I like this cute moment between them a lot.
dream
brianoftheforest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Aaaaaww. . . :')
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is just a general comment for all your Narnia fanfics. You are, by far, the best Narnia fanfic author I have discovered on the site. You truly grasp the meaning and tone of both the characters and the books themselves, and write in a style almost mimicking C.S. Lewis himself. Every time I see a story written by you , I know it will be excellent. None of the slash or any weird crap. Love all your fanfics so far and eagerly awaiting the next chapter of 'Always'
narniagirl11 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012