Reviews for You and I
sophrosene chapter 1 . 2/26
Crying..that was beautiful.
Eirenare chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
OMG! I almost forgot it! Jinny2012, can I translate your fanfic to my mother language (spanish)? /

A lot of people knows about the Sieg x Elie pairing and like it, and a fanfic in two or more languages can get more fans, isnt it? (Well, and I would love to translate this beautiful and short fanfic, because I love to translate and the Sieg/Elie fans MUST know about this fanfic, I think x3)

If you give me permission to translate it, I would put it in spanish on my DeviantArt (as a journal entry, and Im named there as Eirenare), I would put the link to this fanfic, and I would say that YOU are the true author of the fanfic, and I just a translator

What do you think of this?
Eirenare chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This fanfic is so tender and beautiful... ;_; This is what I think it could have happened... *sigh* This fanfic really touched my heart, and Im happy to see that Im not the only one thinking of a different story on chapter 40 /
tehsecretardor chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was very nice. I like your version a lot, actually. I don't normally like rewrites of chapters, but this is pretty fantastic.