Reviews for Facing Her Other Half
Boom
Cablam
Gone
Brains splatter the walls
Good luck cleaning that up, Mum
ElementalMakeDragon chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I loved it, could you write another chapter?
mithila chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
i did not like the last part very sad... but d story was good.
NoSocialLifeHere chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Awwwwwwww. tht made me sad.
Di Blythe chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
aww that is so...*sniffle* beautiful!
great ending and it just made me feel like crying because this was just so perfect!
Me Myself and Not You chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Wow.
That was deep.

Great story! :)
Valouw chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I'm 'Guest', my browser had a little bug. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I didn't read this earlier because I wanted to have a ... how can I say ? mmh, I wanted to have a thing not reading yet, and that I could enjoy it later. ANYWAY.
It breaks my heart, seriously. All Piper's feelings that you describe here reached my heart, and I had shivers on my skin. So SO SO SO SO freaking beautiful, oh yes, almost perfect, ... no, sorry, PERFECT.
And I would get this OS a thousand times in my faves, Piper is so... oh, well, freaking emotional and it's so easy to put me at her place, that could be any girl in the world; love like this is universal and everybody suffer a day or an other. (But that's right, hard to be a demigod and have a fake boyfriend who is an hereditary enemy in our world ANYWAY just to say, I almost cried)
And I LOVE the way that you describe Leo and Jason for Piper (especially Leo huhu)

I will not continue and continue to review that, but one more word: you're awesome.
xoxo from Reunion Island ;)
DemigodGleek chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Just AWESOME. Nothing more to say.
MentalDauntless42 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
:)...
YOU *beep*...
Y R U SO GOOD AT WRITING... STUFF!?
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
A bit hard to read, since it's all bunched up, but great job. And I heard that myth, too!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awesome story. Please continue writing, I would really enjoy reading wat happens next
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
plz make a second chapter
WrItEr119 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wow! That was really well-written! I love it:) nicely done.
trench chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
The rest of that myth says that all the people were androgynous (other versions say they were all male), and that they were entirely round with little nubby appendages (like Violet in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)and so they moved by rolling. And they had orgies all the time.

*u*