Reviews for Facing Her Other Half
omg percabeth chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
wow that was...really good make another one:)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Dang boy
My mind
Boom
Cablam
Gone
Brains splatter the walls
Good luck cleaning that up, Mum
ElementalMakeDragon chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I loved it, could you write another chapter?
mithila chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
i did not like the last part very sad... but d story was good.
NoSocialLifeHere chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Awwwwwwww. tht made me sad.
Di Blythe chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
aww that is so...*sniffle* beautiful!
great ending and it just made me feel like crying because this was just so perfect!
Me Myself and Not You chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Wow.
That was deep.

Great story! :)
Valouw chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I'm 'Guest', my browser had a little bug. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I didn't read this earlier because I wanted to have a ... how can I say ? mmh, I wanted to have a thing not reading yet, and that I could enjoy it later. ANYWAY.
It breaks my heart, seriously. All Piper's feelings that you describe here reached my heart, and I had shivers on my skin. So SO SO SO SO freaking beautiful, oh yes, almost perfect, ... no, sorry, PERFECT.
And I would get this OS a thousand times in my faves, Piper is so... oh, well, freaking emotional and it's so easy to put me at her place, that could be any girl in the world; love like this is universal and everybody suffer a day or an other. (But that's right, hard to be a demigod and have a fake boyfriend who is an hereditary enemy in our world ANYWAY just to say, I almost cried)
And I LOVE the way that you describe Leo and Jason for Piper (especially Leo huhu)

I will not continue and continue to review that, but one more word: you're awesome.
xoxo from Reunion Island ;)
hobbitkisses chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Just AWESOME. Nothing more to say.
MentalDauntless42 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
:)...
YOU *beep*...
Y R U SO GOOD AT WRITING... STUFF!?
Huinari chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
A bit hard to read, since it's all bunched up, but great job. And I heard that myth, too!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awesome story. Please continue writing, I would really enjoy reading wat happens next
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
plz make a second chapter
WrItEr119 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wow! That was really well-written! I love it:) nicely done.