Reviews for Shuffle
Troglodytarum chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
LOL. Well played.
I thought you were just going to alter the characters' characteristics entirely. You left me guessing, and what a surprise. My favorite part was the Haruhi-Mikuru faceoff,like, a giant toy hammer? Seriously? So Mikuru. And Haruhi was too enthusiastic that she actually turned into some kind of a spoiler. And Taniguchi. I'd rather die. Really.
And Mikuru was the easiest to guess.
However, if the real story would have been that way, it wouldn't have been eleven volumes long. Hehe. But you were great.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Another great fic I see. This is such a novel and epic idea that I hope that one day it gets continued. The characters actually work pretty well in their new roles. Haruhi took the literature club from Yuki, so in this version, she demanded that the SOS Brigade use her room. Mikuru is terrified of Taniguchi, so in this version, Taniguchi has her role. Kyon cannot understand Itsuki's speeches, so in this version, Kuyou delivers even more incomprehensible ones. Mikuru wouldn't hurt a fly, and Ryouko has a thing for Yuki, so in this version, Mikuru is a knife nut and Haruhi wants to molest her. And Haruhi and Sasaki are canonical opposites, so in this version, their roles are simply switched. It all makes sense. It's rather roundabout, but it makes sense. Still, you kind of feel bad for Sasaki at the end. She really freaked out over everything.

Well, I like this crackfic of yours better than that other one, "New Game Plus". At least there's no horror here. I'm just wondering though, where Yuki, Ryouko, Itsuki, and all the rest are in this fic's universe.
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
nice and interesting.

I always like your work. thanks
Andmeuths chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
And if Sasaki was the one with the reality warping powers of Haruhi Suzumiya instead...

It's hilariously well done, and you've managed to masterfully introduce plausible conflict here, in a very original way.
PersonaJXT chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Roflmao! Suou is so hilarious, being the uber bored esper. And Mikuru trying to do, uh, whatever it was she was trying to do before Suzumiya charged in was adorable! And Taniguchi and his birthmark... lol!

The only one I wasn't able to guess was Sasaki. There were some clues, I guess, but not enough to the point where it was obvious like the others. I was thinking Asakura for a bit, though I did like how things ended with Sasaki. I'm personally a fan of Sasaki, so I liked her role _
Magnificate chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
There is nothing wrong with the story being dialogue-heavy.

Haruhi scenes are by far the best scenes in the fic, especially the confrontation with Mikuru.

I'd so much want to see a dialogue between Radical!Haruhi and Canon!Ryoko. Somehow.
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I started understanding what the story was about when Haruhi was introduced. Suoh as a bored esper was pretty interesting, I wonder if Sasaki even requires a whole esper organization?
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Taniguchi, and Kyon desperately avoiding anything to do with him, were definitely my favorite parts of this fic. I had a feeling about where you were going with everyone else, but he really took me by surprise! Haruhi with Yuki's powers was very entertaining as well. If there is anyone the ability to teleport should NOT be given to, it's her. 5/5.