Reviews for Fairytales
HidingInSpace chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Come back and update? :)
Daydreams-About-Fallen-Stars chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Any chance what so ever of an update? I love Gill when she's sad, just want to hug her! :)
Daydreams-About-Fallen-Stars chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Poor Gill. I send her virtual hugs!
TealFeatheredFangirl chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
I wish you were carrying on this fic... *hint hint*
TealFeatheredFangirl chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Has to be said those aero Hogwarts are awesome!
Ali chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
I don't know if you're still writing this but I've just read it and I hope you continue as it's great :)
Cellen8 chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
love to read much more
GirlonaBridge chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
A rose pendant, a kit kat and a tear - how do you make magic out of everyday objects?! What a beautiful image.
Poor Gill. It's really sad the way the strain is telling on her. The bit about her skin tone was what said it for me. And the fact that Kevin, of all people, notices, because he's not too close but he does care. Loved the way Janet treats him - cross between school kid and puppy!
SassyRaydorGirl chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Aww it's so sweet that Kevin cares about Gill. That was such a tender moment between them xx
debssofs chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Can you post more please?
ChocolatePaddlepop chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
I actually love you so much right now.
And yes, I would be new here, having only recently discovered the glories of fanfiction :)
GirlonaBridge chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
I'm so happy there's more of this! Poor Gill. Rachel in a mood can be very cruel. Loved the way Julie is there for Gill in an I'm-putting-up-with-you-because-you're-my-best-friend kinda way.
Oh and Kevin and the kettle! :D
SassyRaydorGirl chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Aww I've missed this story so much. I'm dying to know what's wrong with Gill. I could picture the kevin scene being extra careful with the coffee, haha. Btw who the heck is Chocolatepaddlepop. They reviewed Late Night Mayhem, I've never seen that name on here before :)
GirlonaBridge chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Oh God, it's like an actual nightmare - when everything goes wrong around you and you can't do anything or make anyone notice. Gill's little internal voice breaks my heart. I probably said that before but it keeps doing it. Keeping secrets like this is so paralysing; it's awful the way it is driving a wedge betweeen Julie and Gill and Gill just seems to get more and more locked into herself. Very true though. Can't help wondering if something is going to give in spectacular fashion sometime soon... (think I might hide behind Kevin if Gill is about to explode!) ;)
Sazzy chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Aww brilliant, I feel really sorry for Gill. You've got a brilliant writing style :D