Reviews for Techie
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I am very glad that I stumbled on this little gem. I hope you make more stories like it.
northpeach chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
This fiction is marked as 'complete', but I'm assuming you'll be randomly updating?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Please continue this fanfic
i really want to know what happerns next .
i like these two togheter and this the best fic i have found about them so please continue.
I realy like your story and your style so pretty please(?)-insert puppy sad eyes-
bye and continue this please :D

-Belu
shinigame3 chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
nuuu! please continue this story!
cross-over-lover232 chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
damn it, i only read this because i thought it was complete! now i'm left hanging on a story that has't been updated for a year!
Victini-Kumi chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Is this really complete? Oh, please please PLEASE don't let it be over!
Nat-chan-sama chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Oh, how I love the idea of Spanner and Tsuna 3 I can't wait until the next chapter! I wonder what'll happen.
DEMON KING DANTE chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
when are you going to update this story again
MaiKanon chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
really awesome story! it's so funny how Tsuna acts so differently just because he had met spanner!
I LOVE Spanner! he's so cool! :D
will there be 4827 or any other pairings, or none at all?
can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Crazed King chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Update soon? *puppy dog look*
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
interestinf
1sunfun chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
AquilonIII chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Brilliant. Absolutely. Brilliant. This is the only non-yaoi fic with spanner (I don't read yaoi unless it's either really good or a side pairing not to hare on yaoi-fans) and pretty good for no actual planning. Please continue!
Miyavilurver chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER. I'm seriously SPEECHLESS BY THE SHEER AWESOME OF THIS IDEA.

I... I... dfjskdlfjasld

CANTSWOONENOUGH. This has officially become my favorite fic in the whole entire world for the rest of eternity. GENIUS.
Yueli-san chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
really enjoy your story, looking forward to the next update!