Reviews for Techie
edus chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
nice to see update, so Tsuna will use robots for everything. Hope to see next chapter
long live marshmallows chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
this is very interesting! I like how Tsuna made Gokudera answer physic questions! Too bad for him...xD It was pretty funny! I was laughing through the entire thing as Tsuna began to regret using that as a way to test Gokudera...and the ending's interestng! they all need to know about robots... oh dear... Ryohei... O_O XDD I enjoyed reading this chapter!
KitsuneNaru chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I extremely love this concept! I love how Gokudera got tripped! :O
PokerPair chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
this chapter is good and awesome tsuna have a robot. pleasure to read this, please update soon_
Tsunayum chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Hi !

So first at all... Sorry for my english but i'm french. I'm think i'm little like Tsuna with Spanner now! xD

Well...I really like this story who's the first time I've read it was translated. And I think it would be nice if there will be more chapters !

So !

Can you change yours minds and make this OS on a Multi-Chapter ?

Well... I could have said more things but... My english it's not big... Just now I think that I said someting very weird.
bloodrose121 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Loved it.I hope you continue it.
edus chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
hmm found this story. It could be interesting, if you continue. Techie Tsuna is nice idea. O well good one-shot.
qqsha chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is really cute and I hope you do continue with it, though as a oneshot it is also really good!

I enjoyed reading about a techie-Tsuna. He is still somewhat "dame" but on the other hand is still really cool!

I hope to see other KHR fanfiction from you in the future, as well!
Chibi'prince-sama chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
you should defo continue this.

it hooked me in to the moment i saw your summary.

never the less you've done a good job
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
ne ne can you make another story please!

it soo interesting!
Meota Tsukiko chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! This is too good to let it stay as a one-shot. It's really cute how Spanner and Tsuna became friends here .
shanagi95 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
wow, its pretty good. i want to read more, please continue it!
xXHalfPrinceXx chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This story is too cute! I love Tsuna's personality and friendship with Spanner in this! Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Continue!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
BAHAHA! There is no way this can stay as a oneshot now... it's too amazing! It has to be a story! I just love the ending. I guess Tsuna shouldn't have completed the robot right in front of Reborn! This is great! :D Tsuna's personality is quite random here xD Will you be semi-following the cannon or straying down your own AU path? :)
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »