Reviews for Techie
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Continue!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
BAHAHA! There is no way this can stay as a oneshot now... it's too amazing! It has to be a story! I just love the ending. I guess Tsuna shouldn't have completed the robot right in front of Reborn! This is great! :D Tsuna's personality is quite random here xD Will you be semi-following the cannon or straying down your own AU path? :)
Kistunefighter12 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
You should continue i really enjoyed the story so far and can't wait to see where you take it next. Till next chapter
Stargazer chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is awesome! Make it a chapter story! I want to see more Spanner and Tsuna interactions!
Exile Wrath chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Ah, this is brilliant! Instead of Tsuna being an overused Hacker, he's a techie! Please don't keepp this as a oneshot, it's gold!

Please do update soon!
Nadifatheotaku chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I'm sorry, I was in the airport and to lazy to log in.

Finally, I was so, so ,soooo happy! That someone from KHR fans make something like this. I LOVE IT, Friendship and family is the best for KHR, and you did really really well! I'm so jealous! I gonna writing about mukuro and hibari: about friendship ( I'm sure it possible to make those two freaks working together without getting OOC) but, sadly my dad won't let me bring my laptop! Please make a squele !I forgot how to spelled it...hehehe)People really need something like this! Serously, you need more reviews!

sorry for my crappy english!
PokerPair chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
ah How cute, can you make a sequel when Spanner was in the Millefiore's merone Base. and nice job Tsuna you almost caught Reborn off guard
Hopelesslyhope chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I like your story verycool.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3