Reviews for Time to tell
tin-a-holic chapter 3 . 1/10
Im totally intrigued. I also cant decide if you are giving the characters a slight accent or if its your regional dialect (one im not familiar with) peeking out in you work. So curious about time. I personally love all of the puns you can have with the name time, but thats me just being a dork ;)
killer4853 chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
Dreamingdreams chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
I bet that Cain would have found away to do that Glitch...I wouldn't tempt him or Time. I'm sure he could wait until DG wasn't there.

Because I agree DG wouldn't let them do that to her first friend in O.Z.. And yes to them moving out.
Dreamingdreams chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Hmmm does that mean the evil took over Time & Ace's son like the witch took over AZ? That would explain who the evil was talking too.

I bet that Cain doesn't know he is an Uncle or whatever happen to him. I hope Time tells him before DG asks him about his nephew.

Have a feeling none of them are gonna let ya exile the ya evil wizard/sorcere.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
this story is really good :) i want the next one!
Dreamingdreams chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
:) yes somehow I wouldn't want to bet against Ace either. Especially if what happen to Time last time is anything to go by. Sounds like an interesting turn of events had to have lead up to that moment.

Just hope Cain doesn't ever hear about it. I bet DG would laugh about it at least. (laughing) I bet Cain didn't like losing his blanket to Time either. Hey at least ya don't sleep in the buff Cain be thankful for that. I bet DG was easier to get up then Cain since it is a new adventure that they are heading out on.
I wonder what all they will find on the way to collect the items they need to defeat the evil. And how much trouble DG & Time are gonna cause for Cain along the way.
Dreamingdreams chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
I think that is great that Hunter and the halfing were Wyatt's and Time's grandparents. That does explain how there could be a halfing in Cain's family.

Hmm who is gone that Time keeps seeing the face of when she closes eyes. Is it her mate or someone that was a friend or an enemy?

I like getting it from Cain's pov too. I was wondering about the pink hair and the whole glue incendent that happend. Too funny leave it to Time to decide to shoot them.

Very nice chapter!
Dreamingdreams chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Interesting is there more to that background story. Did she turn it around and who was the hunter? Awe so Ahamo thinks all of them are evil due to that one point in history ..well that sucks. But the hunter does have a point about her.
Dreamingdreams chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
So it is a mix army nice. Really what is the consorts problem with halfings honestly.
(laughing) When has anything been that easy when it comes to tasks that must be done to defeat an evil. They might sound vaugely easy but there usually harder than crude to do.
I bet that she gets even with Cain somewhere along the way for him flicking her in the nose.
Dreamingdreams chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Awe you just got to lover embarrassing storing told by siblings almost as good as embarrassing pictures that parents tend to have of their kids.
Sucks that Time had to leave home but it is good that she was able to find away to help their parents out. Also like the fact that Time can talk to trees and have them send messages out. Hmm that makes me wonder is Ace and her army like Time in the fact that she is a halfing. Or if it is a mixture of all kinds.
I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Dreamingdreams chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Whoops so they killed the shadow Kings sister, I bet that he won't be happy about that. Ahamo needs to seek some help for his problems and I have a feeling that the Princesses if not both of them will go whether Daddy likes it or not. Way to go Cain at least you got the consort to knock it off...for the moment.
Dreamingdreams chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
:) Oh I can see all sorts of fun for Time and DG ...not so much for Cain. Cool Time is half cat interesting, hmmm how did that happen and why does everyone have a problems with half breeds? So many questions I hope that will be answered
(laughing) I love their reaction to them finding out that she is Wyatt's sister! So good :)
Dreamingdreams chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
lol I want to know what kind of list Cain has on Time. Hmmm I wonder what kind of trouble DG & Time can get into together. Can we say Cain would probably be pulling out his hair. :)
And yes I can believe that Wyatt would scare anyone with that stare.
I'm so glad you posted another chapter. I look forward to seeing what she tells Cain &
how he reacts to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
God I like this story .
I would really like to know why Time is so different and what she wants from Cain .
I cant wait to read more ! Please continue writing !
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wow sounds very interesting. *laughing* I love that line "Me and Tell him Time has come." I'm looking forward to hearing more about Cain's younger sister. And just what Time has to tell him.

I bet that the guard is going to catch heck about throwing Cain's sister in a holding cell and chaining her to a table. I hope that is in there.

More please is all I got to say! :)