Reviews for Harry Potter and the Strongest Disciple
Xireana Prime chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
HEY WILL YOU BE UPDATE ANY TIME SOON? THIS IS AWSOME! XD
Amanda chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Oh my god! This is the best thing I've ever read!
I know it's been a long time but please update it, I'm sure a lot of people miss it
OuzoAthena11 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
You do realize that the censorship is done with good reason right?

They are just covering their bases so that they won't get sued. If they get sued, we would most likely lose the site. Quite frankly, I prefer the 'censorship' as you call it over the thought that the site might get sued. And yes, I did lose some of my favorite stories because of the changes. It doesn't mean I have to strike at the site. Obviously they were taken down for good reasons including the fact that they were against the ToS. And the ToS is there for a reason... The admins don't want to be sued because some kid accidentally read MA fics (or did it on purpose) and their parent took offense their kid read it.

And this story is a good idea by the way. I was hoping for a lot more, but obviously you haven't updated. And technically I could report you for having an author's note as a chapter, but I see that as a stupid rule, so I won't.
Slytherin Studios chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I like your story, please update soon.
Red Crow chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
i hope harry won't be a villain in this. hope to read more soon!
Daicha chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Good first chapter
blackmagic0203 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Love the story! But a quick question, will any other Harry Potter characters be in this fic? Anyways, keep up the good work!
olov.engstrom chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I don't usually read fanfictions as I think the original stories (usually) are as close to perfected as they might get. In this case, that might not be correct.

I think this fanfiction has true potential, and in my book that isn't something to be taken lightly. With the risk of sounding a bit sadistic, I can say that I loved the way Harry is not afraid of using "a bit" of violence. That was something I felt the original version lacked from.

I would personally enjoy reading the follow-up, since this epic story combined with my own imaginary corrections in context which is exactly what this is, is something that can become truly great.

Keep up the good work!
sirgangsta chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I love the idea for this story.

as for the pairings I think Rachel Stanley for Satsujinken or Renka Ma for Katsujinken, though a older Chikage would be amusing.

Personally I wouldn't put him with a master level fighter because i can't see that working.