Reviews for What If
Glarinetta chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
More?
Fairyvixenmaiden chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
And I am in agreement with you - M'Gann belongs with Connor. They just do.
YoungTitansEvolution chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
i dont like Lagoon boy Conner and M'gann belong with each other because they're amazing and nice story i liked it
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
You know the death of Tula who was Aquagirl might be why Megan uses her powers the way she dose so they do not lose any one else.
RenkonNairu chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
While I do agree that they might take comfort from each other in their grief, I don't think Kon would actually forgive her.

Its not the fact that she was abusing her powers and veggitizing enemies that he broke-up with her for. That was just why they were fighting. The reason why they broke-up was because she tried to do it to HIM. By invading his mind to try and wipe the memory that he was every angry with her for using her powers in such a way was the single worst and most ultimate violation she could have committed against him given his past. She tried to CONTROL him in the same way that Cadmus had, and that makes what M'gann did unforgivable.

Sure, they might get together and make-out a little (or even have sex) to make each other feel better after Artemis' "death". But it would just be for the rush of endorphins and serotonin, there would be no real affection or forgiveness to it.
Tagalong chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Yes. That was perfect. I actually do have a problem with L'gann, so that made the story that much better. I loved reading this. Great job on your first Young Justice fic!