Reviews for Friend or Betrayer?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Love it!update soon!favorite!:D
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
Update!...love it!:D
snowdevil101 chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
OMG! You are so mean! Leaving it on a cliffy like that ... and I thought Amy liked Ty! You used maybe too many exclamation points in a certain paragraph though!

Are you gonna tell me, your most devoted reader, the ending? ;)

I'll lok out for the sequel! Is the prank story thingy sequel to this one or Birthday Surprise?

Anyways, seeya! Megs x
snowdevil101 chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
Awwww, I was so sure that Ty was gonna ask Amy out! Oh well.

I submitted CH for you!

Also, I've just realised Amy can drive. How old is she in this?

Ah, Beatriz is back :), I love her!

And nice, you named the chapters!

One bit I don't understand:

'They walked back to their lessons together until Soraya had to turn down a different corridor to get to her class. When Ty and Amy walked back in their class they saw her snigger, they knew she knew why they had to go. They ignored her and went to sit down.'

They knew she knew why they had to go? Do you mean 'where' they had to go? Thanks.

Well, not much more to write really. See ya next chappie!
snowdevil101 chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Yay! You used my idea! *does happy dance*

It was kinda random the way Amy suddenly/randomly wanted to do a prank, but still it was good! And I loved the idea of the prank! But why didn't they get told off?

Also, Soraya says 'I won't see you guys tomorrow'. Why? Is it like Sunday or something? Actually, it can't be cos it says 'the next day, they went to their classes' or something like that.

Also, mega awkward in the car! I think everyone was expecting something to happen, but nothing did!

I hope Ty's mom is better now ;) Anyways. See ya in my review next chappie! Megan :)
snowdevil101 chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Wow, high five Mrs Grant! She just owned Ashley!

Nice chapter (again). You know, I first thought Soraya was lying on purpose so that Amy and Ty didn't get back together, but then I realised she forgot, when you said so. I should've trusted her!

Maybe you can mention that Soraya either:

a) doesn't miss Ty at all, meaning she should just stay friends.

b) does miss Ty, but doesn't want to be between Ty and her best friend (after all, he misses Amy - not her).

Poor Ty and Amy - they really are in a pickle! I wonder if Soraya interferes or not - maybe if she didn't (cos she doesn't want to mess up again) it would be like what would happen in a real story!

Anyways, great again! See ya next chapter!

Megan :)

(who promise's that she's working on the Chestnut Hill fic!)
snowdevil101 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Wowee! Awesome chapter! The prank is getting underway...

Some things/questions (as usual!):

- It said that Amy and Soraya had been talking for over 2 hours, but they didn't really have that long a conversation? You could maybe put 'They carried on making their plans, and by the time Soraya looked at the clock 2 hours later they had made lots of ways that they could do it if anything else happened'?

- I'm sooo glad Ty doesn't get too angry about it - and its good the way you put he was angry at first but then didn't mind!

- Not too sure about the way the chapter ends though.

You're great at thinking of pranks! I have a pranks story that I need pranks for, any ideas? And could I use this idea maybe?

Finally, I have an idea for what you could do next, but I don't want to write it here since it would be better as a surprise. So instead, PM me and I'll tell you then.

Bye, from Megan XD
Guest chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Love it:D!...going on vacation tomorrow so I won't have Internet for a week:(...but on the bright side I'll get to read everyone's updates when I get back!:D...they start piling up after a while:D!
snowdevil101 chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Nice cliffhanger! I sooo wanna know what happens next!

Some things about this chapter:

- When Ty answered Ashley's questions, he only answered five of the six, so I was just wondering what he said about the other one (I don't know which question he didn't answer).

- When the Scene changes to Amy (after Ty), since it doesn't link in with the scene before, you should put a line before the scene starts. (Just before 'Amy had been crying in the toilets for what felt like forever').

- You wrote 'sligthly' instead of slightly at this point:

'he looked at her, his voice shaking sligthly'

Overall, amazing chapter with lots of unexpected parts and suspense. But we don't wanna be at a cliffy for long, so update soon! XD Megan
Guest chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Awwww!...what is she gonna say!...love it keep writing update soon!:D
Anxious chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Don't do it Amy! :O Please please update soon!
Anxious chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Please update soon!
snowdevil101 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
OMG! Major drama! The big moment...

Good date for Soraya and Ty. It showed how they get along.

So, its Amy? Nice, but in a way that is kinda obvious (no offence) as she's the main character and all. But thats ok ;) it was nicely written.

Wow, I feel sorry for Ty and yet also for the girls. He shouldn't have gone out with both of them, its unfair on both! Maybe next chapter you could see how their relationship with each other is - do they fall out? And maybe they could get revenge on Ty before forgiving him, like a prank!

Just me spouting ideas, so you don't have to use 'em if ya don't wanna. I finally kept my promise and updated my fic! *yay - does happy dance*. This chapter kinda felt a bit rushed, I dunno. Maybe it could have been just the date this chapter, and the fight next?

Well, see ya at the new chapter - I'm sure it'll be soon since you update so often! Megan :)
Andy chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Uh-oh!...love this story it's one of my favorites also like how fast you update,some people take months to update but you upload every day!absolutly love it!:D
snowdevil101 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Awesome! You update so fast, you are the best!

Since you introduced Soraya I have been thinking, OMG! They're gonna find out! And when Amy told Ty she had told Lou about Wade, I thought he was gonna freak or something!

Oooh, who will he choose (eventually - I'm guessing they both get into some sort of fight and then make him choose between them)? He likes Amy's type of date more, but he still likes Soraya. Maybe next chapter you could do some of his dates with Soraya, in her PoV or his? Makes it more interesting (if thats possible!)

I think he will choose ... well, Amy because he likes her type of date more, and they seem so comfortable together, but then again I haven't read about his dates with Soraya, so I dunno. So again, it would be good if you include his dates with Soraya.

I'll review on the next chapter too, so see ya then!

Megan :)