Reviews for Friend or Betrayer?
JPNightRun chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
I don't know. Really bad ending, it made no since at all. As a whole this was a very disappointing story. It started great then fell into a bottomless pit of bad story development and lack of creativity.
JPNightRun chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
Don't know what to say, again quickest story telling ever. Just the facts.
JPNightRun chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
Who would wait an entire year to ask girl that you like out, makes no since. This is again all to hurried and sounding like junior high. It's your story but it is getting rather stupid. Again no development of thoughts just boom, what they did and all matter of fact.
JPNightRun chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Your chapters are starting to get really choppy, rushed with quick explanations of what's next. The story line is getting better but your delivery is suffering. You are not developing the characters thoughts.
JPNightRun chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
So all is right in their world, wow. In what universe do they live.
JPNightRun chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
This had no form at all, you just seam to throw random actions together.
JPNightRun chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
So predictable, and now what?
JPNightRun chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
This is becoming more and more stupid, what's the point. For the true TAMY fan this story is going down hill fast. Now all of the sudden he is conflicted. You need to bring this story back on focus to the TAMY path.
JPNightRun chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Sorry you are blowing this for me. Everything sounds so rushed and you are making Ty look like some player that is being a jerk. If he is going to date more than one woman he should be man enough to tell them both that he is dating them. It's your story but this twist is turning me sour on it.
JPNightRun chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Their first date sounded OK, things moved along really fast. I'm interested in this twist of having Wade still beating his mum and Ty not really doing anything about it. Continuing.
JPNightRun chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Ok, must admit that was a little strange back and forth between them. See appears to like him but is some what annoyed at the fact that he called to talk to her. Just an observation, continuing to read.
JPNightRun chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I just found this story, don't know how I never saw it. Totally my lose, great beginning to what looks to be a nice fanfic. You really have a talent, and I hope you continue soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Love it!update soon!favorite!:D
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
Update! it!:D
snowdevil101 chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
OMG! You are so mean! Leaving it on a cliffy like that ... and I thought Amy liked Ty! You used maybe too many exclamation points in a certain paragraph though!

Are you gonna tell me, your most devoted reader, the ending? ;)

I'll lok out for the sequel! Is the prank story thingy sequel to this one or Birthday Surprise?

Anyways, seeya! Megs x