Reviews for Hunted Hero
Mimi melody chapter 21 . 2/4/2014
Finish please I've been waiting. It's really good
Mimimelody chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Finish the story please I it
Kitinelli chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
Nice to see a fellow whovian. Allons-Y! Nice story i love it. Please update! I love the idea brhind it. As for ideas for code names, if you still need some. You could probably keep pepper as rescue. James could be uh i have no idea. Tony could be Ironclaw
A Little Lost 1 chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
This is great! It's such a mystery, but unique and unlike anything I've read from this category before. Great job, and update soon!
Cindylou30 chapter 21 . 2/1/2013
Awesome! Errrriiiiik... That's a battle no one wins... Anyhoo. Great chapter, as always! Looking forward to future chapters! (hint hint) Have a great weekend!

I don't mind insanity. It makes everything more INTERESTING! (Don't worry, the sun's not damaging my- *walks into wall*)

Typing this from SEMBDA! About to find out what band I've been sorted into, but I saw you updated, so...

Adios, my fellow writer!
imaAvenger chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
Wow ok you lost me at a hundred...wait what? HAHAHAHA yes I shall get the strait jacket! You are soo welcome, you know what people say "give credit where credits due" And you have done such a awesome job so far! Love this story, plot how you've used characters from both IMAA & X-men;) But you had to give me a mental picture of skull sticking into brain's didn't you-_-
WolfOfProphecy's chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
wow... that was unexpected... please update soon
PercyJacksonLover14 chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
Oh I remember in the movie how that jerk ended Erik's mom's life. That was horrible. I couldn't imagine a life without my mom!:(
Sebastian might be evil but Erik is a monster! How could he not think about Charles? He helped him so much! And this is how he treats him!:( that meany!
An army you say?! Oh mutants can do what they want... I would except them if they weren't under the control of the human killing monster Erik! Grr...
Wow so many emotions for a story. You did it again my friend. You twisted my mind to hate some characters in the story! YOU ARE A GENIUS! And you are a fantastic writer! Have you seen all the reviews you got? That's because you are an amazing writer and individual and you make sure to poor you heart and soul into a story just to have us readers get entertainment! Your amazing!
HAVE A SPLENDID DAY!:D
lupsss chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
OMG!more..more...more...MORE! and thanks for answering! I will wait...as always and YOU'RE WELCOME!
dragonborn360 chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
Why are they talking at the school Charels can read minds or did you do that on perpuse
dragonborn360 chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
I dont think you should change it its great the way it is and if anyone says anything about tonys ppersonality thats only because hes been on the run most of his life instead of being pampered
Cindylou30 chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
Fjkdsahf ashdgs dakl hgfksdhafkdas fhgjdsaghhfkhdsakfd uaeklgj fs jl
(That's Lexi for- I momentarily became illiterate and am smacking my keyboard like a toddler on a sugar high)

Like, I seriously had to get up and take a little walk to calm down. HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD? (And lol... What on God's green earth? XD)

Oh, I'm not insane. Don't worry. Now excuse me while I go make snow-angels in the grass and stare at the sun until I go blind.
lupsss chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
ok...first I lovve thi story and the chapter are ok second I think the time you take doing the chaps are ok and I really think this story doesn't need nothing more...except some more romace between Pepper and Tony ...after that,...NOTHING! ;) you're making a great job!
imaAvenger chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
Hey, do you want me to get you a straight jacket, cause guuurrlll you cray cray! This was amazing & nothing needs to change. Maybe a little less detail with the gore but other than that it needs nothing! Just keep on with your bee-boppin self;)
PercyJacksonLover14 chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
What's there to say? AMAZING? SPECTACULAR? NO NEED FOR CHANGES? What must I say? Please keep writing it. I loved this chapter the most! I'm not sure why though. Okay this chapter as well as the one where Pepper and Tony go out on a ride in the moonlight... Okay back to business. Have you noticed the amount of reviews you've gotten for 20 chapters? They want more CarpetBakr! Keep going! Don't think that it's too long! Longer the better! Honestly I wish I could write like you! I don't have much when I write! Please continue! If you stopped... Gosh please don't!:)