Reviews for Wolfsbane
elijahlover chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Ew forwood fics exist! I'm sure yr a great writer but I had to post this:
KLAROLINE
Everlark13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Great story loved it!
WhoNeedsaPseudonymAnyway chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Lol. The author note at the end was a tad bit too late. Srry...and I remember the other stories now! I did read them I just didn't review (but I favorited) and I'm sorry. But this one I've never read and boy do I regret it. CAROLINE. A WOLF. That's beyond great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love that turned Caroline into a werewolf. Her werewolf form was beautiful by the way. I can totally imagine her looking like that. You write the best forwood stories ( actually, you write good stories for TVD in general ) I hope you continue writing, it's a joy to read your fanfics.
Celia chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
sweet!a werewolf update soon
melly chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
so cute
moonlight's muse chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
i loved this! It was so sweet and perfect and just what i needed after a long hard day! Great job!
jasmineflower27 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Love it!

And yay the pack! :D

So he knew she was his mate from the beginning?

Love the part when they're in wolf-form and Tyler cuddles against her. So cute!
i'm in the looney bin chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Love it! Wolf romance :) love the Tyler/Caroline pairing ;) x
StarAngel148 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Wonderful, loved it! We've been missing some good Forwood recently.
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
really great background story now i jus have to catch up with the other ones that go with it an ill be good lmao
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
THAT WAS WONDERFUL! Absolutely beautiful :)
LuluDancing chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
That was just nice. Short and sweet. Would love to see you a multi chapter sequel for it! :) pretty please. I am so glad that you are back writing. Missed your fics! :)
rjt040190 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I NEED MORE

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ForwoodForever chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
OMG! I missed your stories so much and this is absolutely perfect! They belong to each other why other people can't see that? :) anyway please keep writing about these two, you're such a good writer :)