Reviews for Improbable Meetings of the Wibbly Wobbly Kind
Leafdragon117 chapter 9 . 4/27
I HAVE BEEN FANGIRLING SO MUCH HERE. THIS IS AWESOME. SQUEE.
Dew That Is Blue chapter 9 . 4/12
this is amazing! please please please please please please please please please please continue!
swartzvald chapter 9 . 4/5
What a terrible place to end.
Lazymanjones96 chapter 9 . 1/8
Interesting
TheSkyeDragon chapter 9 . 11/14/2016
I LOVE THIS! :D PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 9 . 8/23/2016
cool!
entelejent chapter 9 . 6/23/2016
Some editing would be nice, but it's pretty enjoyable already.
Cheshieru chapter 9 . 5/3/2016
Oooh, this story makes me so giddy! You've captured everyone so perfectly, it's written very well, and there are no grammatical errors!
Ooh, I feel like I've waited for this story my whole life!
Please continue~!
I appreciate your existence!
Sleepybutterfree chapter 9 . 1/28/2016
So.. Its been a while since your last update, but I hope you havent given up this story.. I love it.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
This is really cool. You should continue it.
biddle29 chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
I am so excited to see where they go :) I can't wait for the next chapter!
NerdInABlueBox chapter 9 . 11/27/2015
AMAZING story! I really enjoyed it! Honestly, one of the best I have ever read. Great job!
John Tanner chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
Good book. Please finish. You are a good story writer. It took me an entire day to read it, and I am a fast reader. Very, fast.
Sianna Scale chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
MOAAAAR
WTGaff chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Also, I liked your choice of companions. Jane best fits the profile of the Doctor's usual companions, so she's a nice choice. Thor and his hammer would provide some interesting contrast to the Doctor's usual preference for thinking his way out of problems. Tony didn't have his armor when the TARDIS doors closed, so it'll be fascinating to see how the invincible Iron Man handles a Dalek attack with out his suit, or tries to build one in a Cyberman factory or something. Nat and Clint may have been overkill, though. They should have their own trips in the TARDIS.