Reviews for The Monster You Made
it's really great
chris kidder chapter 4 . 5/19
keep on writing
simeon234 chapter 3 . 5/7
Can you explain naruto's powers in more detail
simeon234 chapter 4 . 5/7
Update
BrotherDeath chapter 4 . 2/16
One of the Best IS-Crossovers i've ever read. Can only hope you'll continue it one day.
Love it keep going
Parks98 chapter 1 . 1/18
fucking love this type of shit... give them hell uzumaki Naruto!
Demon's Poet chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This...THIS JUST MADE MY FUCKING DAY! I LOVE IT! PLEASE IF IT'S NOT FINISHED FINISH IT AND IF IT IS FINISHED MAKE A SECOND ONE! No other crossover has intergraded these three so fucking perfectly. Prototype, Naruto, and IS. Dear lord this is awesome. You are my savior in putting my faith back into people's ability to have a grain of original ideas! 20 out of 10!
nobodyreallyimportant chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
So is this story dead? Because it's pretty good.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Finished what you wrote so far. I really like what I've read so far. Since it has been at least a year since you last updated, I could only wait until you get this updated again.
Noah.b1 chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
I know this story was posted in 2012 but I can still say that this is the best infinite stratos crossover iv'e read to date
Archangel Igneel chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Nice fic, though I hate to ask, but are you planning on continuing? I would love to see where this story is going; what instilled Naruto with so much hate, what led him to the research that resulted in his current state, why are his mother and sister apparently out for his blood? The are the questions scratching at the back of my mind, and I hope that they will get answered some day. TTFN
DigitalButton chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
I realy wanted Naruto to nukes ISC headquarters.

Go, Naruto, shove your foot up the asses of all those bitches and put them in their place.
DigitalButton chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
And the background.

And a pseudo-crossover with Prototype. But instead of memories and flesh, it's data and machines. This is a bold move and not many fics can pull it off. I will say this. This is one of the few Naruto-Infinte Stratos that's actually good. No offense to the writers of those fics. I mean there is just so many fics where Naruto ends up being like Ichika. Here is a Naruto that's genuinely evil, not super evil mind you.
DigitalButton chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Terrorist Naruto. Oh my. This is a first.

I am liking this fic a lot more already and it's only chapter.