Reviews for I'll Stay By You
zinnia.ferdowsi chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
Please write soon.I want to read next chapters.
starxphiler54 chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
I am so late to this party. I'm looking forward to seeing more. I WANT MORE! Loving every chapter. Hope you update real soon. Please.
xfhyle chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
I'm so glad that you are continuing with this - another awesome chapter, I always enjoy your work - mistakes or not! Good luck on exams!
RhizOneill chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Great chapter. I don't like Diana. More please.
tigersbride chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
just read this entire story, love it, and im not normally a fan of high school / college versions of characters!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Ok So Even If She GetS Prego Scully Won't Tell Him Right But Still LovingIt And Cant WIt To See Where It goes
RedJohn'sDaughter chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Omg, I need to keep reading this, I love it! You're a great writer.
B-lovely1013 chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
I've really been enjoying this fic and was glad to see that you updated it! :) The sex scene wasn't awful at all. May I say, once again, that you have great taste in music. Keep up the great work! :)
zinnia.ferdowsi chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
Please write soon.I want to know Mulder's reaction about Daneials
booeygirl89 chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
I found this story last night and just got caught up! I love Mulder and Scully in college. It seems like such a natural fit for them. Keep the updates coming please.
MarilynnRae chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
I really love your story! I alway look forward to new updates. :D keep up the good work!
B-lovely1013 chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
Just want to let you know you have great taste in music. Also I'm loving this fanfic so far and I can't wait for more! :)
Random chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
A great story! Please please please update it soon! I will be waiting... :P
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
I really liked this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Please keep the updates coming! Can't wait to read more to see whe you're leading Mulder nd Scully!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »