Reviews for Sunshine Kiss Ouran High School Host Club Fanfic
KatHAT chapter 97 . 5/18
Hey spiziri, I'm someone that has been here from the very beginning , I've read this story ever since chapter 1 got uploaded, honestly it's been the first story I've ever read on fanfic. And for the past (nearly) 3 years I've been absolutely devastated that this story hasn't been updated. Every once in a while I would check up on this story and it pains me to see it still hasn't been updated. I know that you're busy with other things in your life, however I've noticed that you made a new story (haven't read it yet) and I don't know if you'd still have as many fans as before because not everyone is loyal, but please I beg of you, please don't leave us all hanging on just something,anything really. You said that you were rewriting the story, and frankly I don't see a rewrite.
-loyal fan
ScarletRiddelius chapter 92 . 1/8
Hi spiziri!

Could you make this new girl that the host club meet in Scotland, called Sukaretto, and then Hikaru and Kauro are jealous cuz they both like her?

Thx
jesenia.thomas.5 chapter 56 . 11/3/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOD THATS SAD!
Guest chapter 96 . 7/30/2014
This one sucked.
Guest chapter 96 . 7/26/2014
Sorry but I hated this chapter.

Too long, too boring.

But the other chapters are superb!

How did you write so many?

Your biggest fan:ScarletFox
Guest chapter 44 . 7/18/2014
Sucks
earth princess terra chapter 25 . 7/16/2014
"Because when Hermione went alone she got attacked by a troll." Tamaki replied". XD I loved that part I never seen that in another fanfic! Nice Harry Potter reference there!
KatHAT chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Did you finish the rewrite cuz it says you updated a lot and there aren't any new chapters but I didn't see any in the first chap cuz I now I practically memorized that one
KHgamergeekgirl chapter 97 . 6/29/2014
I'm really lazy and don't feel like logging in. Anywho, I've got several notifications saying you posted some new chapters, but when I looked on the website, it said you didn't. Can you repost them?
Guest chapter 97 . 6/25/2014
I want them to have kids
Faithful Reader chapter 92 . 6/24/2014
Yuki cries way way way way to much. That is my only comment.

But I was hoping you could make a Drabble where the children of the former host club make there own host club. Please please add your OC. I've tried every story in my heade but I can't get it right so please if you could try making this story real.

Signed
Faithful Reader
True Lonely Royalty chapter 97 . 6/24/2014
I love this a whole bunch and can't wait for more! Though if could send me a message or something because I want to know if your gonna update season 2 of Shine! Pretty Cure. Wish you luck for writing.
NOOOO chapter 97 . 6/20/2014
IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!

NO MORE CHAPTERS!

PANIC ATTACK PANIC ATTACK!

My chest hurts...
Doctor chapter 96 . 6/20/2014
Im not trying to be mean but...

This chapter kinda sucked.

I mean, I love really long episodes, but,this one was a bit boring with the doctor and stuff.

Sorry...

Scarletfox
Hello chapter 92 . 6/20/2014
hi! I'm a super big fan of this amazing!

Anyway, I wanted to give you some ideas:

(I'm a very mean person to characters sometimes)

-Yuki turns out to like Nick more than Kyoya, Kyoya gets super jealous. LOVE TRIANGLE!

- The host club visits Australia! Yuki spends more time with The twins,Tamaki Hunny and Mori than Kyoya. Maybe MorixYuki or KaoruxYuki?

-thanks soo much!