Reviews for Sunshine Kiss Ouran High School Host Club Fanfic
Guest chapter 98 . 12/21/2015
It's ok i LOVE these stories!
Good job!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/11/2015
IT TAKES WAY MORE THAN ONE DAY TO GET OVER RAPE! Try at least 2 months and then I'll be convinced.
FinalFantasyCrazedGirl01 chapter 98 . 10/11/2015
I hope I'll be seeing more of this storyline
FinalFantasyCrazedGirl01 chapter 37 . 9/20/2015
I've read this story so many times. Senpai , it's nearly been a year. This needs more! Please! I want to see more Yuki, Kyoya, and Host Club! I wanna see all thee weddings! Please!
Guest chapter 94 . 8/29/2015
oh mur gursh
Venturianfan10 chapter 75 . 8/22/2015
Lol #twins are awesome
I can't even stop laughing
KatHAT chapter 97 . 5/18/2015
Hey spiziri, I'm someone that has been here from the very beginning , I've read this story ever since chapter 1 got uploaded, honestly it's been the first story I've ever read on fanfic. And for the past (nearly) 3 years I've been absolutely devastated that this story hasn't been updated. Every once in a while I would check up on this story and it pains me to see it still hasn't been updated. I know that you're busy with other things in your life, however I've noticed that you made a new story (haven't read it yet) and I don't know if you'd still have as many fans as before because not everyone is loyal, but please I beg of you, please don't leave us all hanging on just something,anything really. You said that you were rewriting the story, and frankly I don't see a rewrite.
-loyal fan
ScarletRiddelius chapter 92 . 1/8/2015
Hi spiziri!

Could you make this new girl that the host club meet in Scotland, called Sukaretto, and then Hikaru and Kauro are jealous cuz they both like her?

Thx
jesenia.thomas.5 chapter 56 . 11/3/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOD THATS SAD!
Guest chapter 96 . 7/30/2014
This one sucked.
Guest chapter 96 . 7/26/2014
Sorry but I hated this chapter.

Too long, too boring.

But the other chapters are superb!

How did you write so many?

Your biggest fan:ScarletFox
Guest chapter 44 . 7/18/2014
Sucks
earth princess terra chapter 25 . 7/16/2014
"Because when Hermione went alone she got attacked by a troll." Tamaki replied". XD I loved that part I never seen that in another fanfic! Nice Harry Potter reference there!
KatHAT chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Did you finish the rewrite cuz it says you updated a lot and there aren't any new chapters but I didn't see any in the first chap cuz I now I practically memorized that one
KHgamergeekgirl chapter 97 . 6/29/2014
I'm really lazy and don't feel like logging in. Anywho, I've got several notifications saying you posted some new chapters, but when I looked on the website, it said you didn't. Can you repost them?