Reviews for It Happened One Summer
TwistedforTwilight chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Being a judge in the competition I’ll have to wait to give you a real review until after you post to your own profile – that’s if you wish to do so.

But I thank you for your contribution to the contest and giving us all a little more slash to read and enjoy. Good luck in the contest!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Well that was quite the soap opera. Nice to see Alice and Vicki get what they deserved. Although I think I would have like to have known where or whether Alice fit into their lives 23 years later. Fun story, good luck in the contest.
OMG HeSaidWhat chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I could just imagine your story playing out in a gay version of Days of our Lives.

Good luck

OMG
twilightreaderaddict chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I do so love when the bitchy women in the story get what's really coming to them. It's just sad to think of those poor naive men who get taken in by such witches! Thank god Carlisle can think quickly on his feet!

Meechy
odiejae chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
i loved it! such a fun story and i love that they've been together for 23 years with three kids!
35nanou chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
J'ai beaucoup aimé l'idée et la trame ainsi que la fin "23 ans plus tard" à laquelle je ne m'attendais pas du tout! Cependant, j'ai eu du mal a accrocher car il y a trop d'évènements, à mon goût, qui s'enchaînent qui m'ont empêché d'apprécier pleinement cette histoire mais c'est aussi l'inconvénient d'un OS!

A bientôt.
tattedheart chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Very well told, I could really go for more of it! Great Job!
mistyhaze420 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Thank you for your entry into The Summer it All Began contest. Due to the anonymity of the contest, we are sending standard reviews to let you know we've been reading all of your wonderful stories. We will be reviewing each story with a personal review once they are posted on your personal account, so we can keep things fair and fun until the winner is announced. We appreciate your entry and good luck!
AuntR chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Loved it! Alice got what she deserved...
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Love this story. Having Edward and Jasper run off and get married to stop Jasper's wedding to Alice was brilliant. When they all stepped over Alice, after she fainted, to go get a drink I laughed out loud.