Reviews for Worthwhile
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This was good. So could've been continued
BarbyBells chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
oh! i fucking love it! so hot!
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
PLEASE tell me there is more to this story! Would love to hear where it goes...
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Aww, lovely ending. Really enjoyed this fic, thks for sharing Debbie
TwistedforTwilight chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Being a judge in the competition I’ll have to wait to give you a real review until after you post to your own profile – that’s if you wish to do so.

But I thank you for your contribution to the contest and giving us all a little more slash to read and enjoy. Good luck in the contest!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Sweet story. Good luck in the contest.
isacz chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
aww wow what an awesome ending :)
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
awww, this is really good :)
amesynth chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Loved this! The card game scene was great. I could really feel the sexual tension growing between the 2. I would love to see how things turn out for them living in the same city together.

Good luck!
Melbi chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Aww, beautiful story! :D
crosunshine chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
oh great story! if you would continue this OS i wouldnt mind! sweet story
faite-comme-moi chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I'm usually all about schoompy romance but I liked the fac that you left the story open about Jasper's future. Especially his future concerning Edward. Your story was more concerned with the series of events that brought Jasper to coming out than about his relationship with Edward. That was so refreshing. I got the feeling that Jasper had never even said the word 'gay' out loud in connection with himself and I loved the way you made the title appropriate for the story.

Nice job! Good luck in the contest.
Emeralds in Penombra chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
There is something to be said when your wet dream/crush becomes reality. Oh, to be young, in love and have your dreams come true! And I love how supportive both Edward and Riley were of Jasper. Hopefully things will blossom down the road for these two (*clears throat*-future outtake :-) I really loved this. Thank you!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Love love loved this! Good luck!
EdwardsBlueBalls chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Loved it. Feel like this could be a full on story, good luck.