Reviews for Delayed Encounters
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Okay that's hot. I loved this it was a mixture of sweet and sexy.
Angel chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
LOL :-D
This-Chick-Digs-Chicks chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Are you going to write a next chapter? Because I really liked it... :)
caradens chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
excellent
thanks
OrangeSmurfette chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was F*cking AWESOME! I bow down to you!

I'm super bummed that this was a one-shot though, cuz I seriously want more.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Femmeslash is not usually my thing, but I enjoyed this story of Rosalie and Alice. I'm hoping they find a way to make it work. Good luck in the contest.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I don't usually enjoy femslash, but I really liked this story - it was so sweet. I was happy they decided to keep in touch. Good luck in the contest!
odiejae chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
loved it! i love alice and rose together. i hope they find a way to make their relationship work.
TwistedforTwilight chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Being a judge in the competition I’ll have to wait to give you a real review until after you post to your own profile – that’s if you wish to do so.

But I thank you for your contribution to the contest and giving us all a little more slash to read and enjoy. Good luck in the contest!
mistyhaze420 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Thank you for your entry into The Summer it All Began contest. Due to the anonymity of the contest, we are sending standard reviews to let you know we've been reading all of your wonderful stories. We will be reviewing each story with a personal review once they are posted on your personal account, so we can keep things fair and fun until the winner is announced. We appreciate your entry and good luck!