Reviews for Please Stop Acting Like You Care
raelle23 chapter 33 . 5/8
Okay there is two major plot holes that I wanted to point out because it bothering me. 1: what ever happened to Lovi's back with all the scars and everything 2: how could Alfred just do that to Arthur I need an explination and are him and France going out now? Other than that I loved the story I finished it in a day it was just so good. Thank you for being so awesome
LiechUSA chapter 10 . 4/14
Please! I've read this story soooo many times! What is in the darned file
keisan chapter 33 . 4/9
Ohhh I loved this. Terrible about them getting caught in the school and the way it was handled...but I'm glad they did cuz then they got to live in Spain (which is way nicer anyway I'd think lol). This was a beautiful story. So sad and heartbreaking but it was like they both had their own problems and it felt realistic that it just was them messing up many times over and then coming back together and working it out eventually. It wasn't as simplistic as some stories (especially fanfiction) can be where one partner kinda has to do all the "saving". I liked it a lot. I was surprised at how manipulative Feli was and that eventually it led to him and Lovino having a distant relationship but I think that's another great example of how it sometimes goes in real life. Having a closer relationship with a sibling feels more juvenile-like yeah you may have that because of proximity and because you're kids and you don't have much of a choice-but as people grow up they can grow apart. It was really interesting to have Feliciano dislike Antonio so much, you never see that in fic-Feli is often pretty one dimension tbh-but you really gave him a personality here, he too can be overprotective and have his angry, vindictive moments just as any other human being.

Anyway, I'm rambling..I just wanted to say how much I loved this. It's terrible that there aren't a ton of stories like that-this real world feeling with complex characters and protagonists that are ultimately human rather than glossed-over perfect people. Also, FrUK! 3 3 3 (I'm on a huge FrUK kick right now and PruCan lol
keisan chapter 16 . 4/9
Yay! FrUK! 3
keisan chapter 11 . 4/9
I love Feliciano's and Lovino's relationship here. Their silly banter is so perfect. Ha! Feli is a manipulative little bitch. XD
keisan chapter 3 . 4/9
Sad chapter! But at the beginning, I admit I laughed until I teared up. "Cheese fucker" omg. LOL.
A WILD 2P GERMANY APPEARED
AemiliaeHistoriam chapter 14 . 1/19
That. Was a great chapter.

I loved that you made Lovino from Sicily :)

And that ending XD
Guest chapter 33 . 12/10/2014
I have been reading this story whilst you wrote it, but have only finished it recently, cause my computer's cr*p, but I love it, and I love the ending, it was perfect! love your stories!
sasuke140 chapter 33 . 10/17/2014
This story was amazing, and I'm totally going to check out the USUK one.
sasuke140 chapter 32 . 10/17/2014
This was very beautiful.
sasuke140 chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
Dude, you're killing me with these top notch jokes and gags.
Austria-san chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
So um... Me and Gilbert, huh? I like it ;)
ahappygoat chapter 33 . 9/1/2014
done! yay! i freakin love that they left america to live peacefully since this is a fantasy of mine, my mother grew up in chile and is always telling me how hispanic countries have a lot slower life and its much more peaceful to actually enjoy just living. SOOOON. x3 . i cant help but imagine their entire house decorated with only tomato stuff... giant tomato bed... *shudder* and i read in another spamano story that they used tomato for lube. couldnt help but realize now they have a field full of lube at their dispose.
ahappygoat chapter 26 . 9/1/2014
This keeps getting darker. i love it but its making me hate almost all the characters.
1,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »