Reviews for Please Stop Acting Like You Care
Foxyanimegirl chapter 15 . 5/15
My heart... please live. please live.
Foxyanimegirl chapter 10 . 5/15
I know it's a little late to review, but this is the best story I have ever read. Thought you ought to know.
Foxyanimegirl chapter 1 . 5/15
I really like the story so far. I was upset that Feli was crying, though. It broke my heart.
usukbuttsex chapter 33 . 1/23
OMG! I LITERALLY JUST BINGE READ THIS ENTIRE THING AND IT WAS WONDERFUL! LIKE I HAD TO TAKE MULTIPLE MOMENTS TO CATCH MY BREATH, IT WAS AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR GIVING THE WORLD THE GIFT OF THIS STORY. I DIDN'T REALIZE I NEEDED THIS, SO THANK YOU!
YukiOwO chapter 24 . 1/7
love this!
YukiOwO chapter 18 . 1/7
'cross dressing sex education teacherPoland? nah he's not a slut...
Sariah's Song chapter 33 . 1/1
This is truly an amazing story. but I still have one question not really answered (Unless I misread something, which does happen...): I'm sure you had an idea, given the details you wrote, but how did Lovino get the scars on his back? They were so specifically shaped in the paragraph, and the line "you'll be waiting a long time" after Toni says he'll wait... I want to hear what Lovino says happened.
Please?!
I read this non stop since I started earlier today. It's so well written.
aph-lily chapter 33 . 7/26/2015
OKAY SO I KNOW THIS WAS PUBLISHED 3 YEARS AGO AND UPDATED ABOUT A YEAR AGO BUT I JUST FOUND IT AND I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT IT IS 3 AM WHERE I LIVE (I HAVE BEEN READING FOR A FEW HOURS STRAIGHT) AND I HAVE BEEN CRYING, LAUGHING, AND BASICALLY GETTING VERY EMOTIONAL OVER THIS FIC SO I MUST THANK YOU BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN AN EXPERIENCE AND I ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH.
Railin Elmeri chapter 33 . 6/19/2015
I just-...
I don't have words to explain how happy this made me.
You're beautiful, and I love you.
Railin Elmeri chapter 32 . 6/19/2015
That whole chapter was so fucking gay. UuU
But never has that ever been a bad thing.
Railin Elmeri chapter 31 . 6/19/2015
This is so sweet I think I'm getting diabetes TuT
Railin Elmeri chapter 30 . 6/19/2015
Nnngohmygod! T-T
Railin Elmeri chapter 29 . 6/19/2015
Yes! Yes Yes Yes Yes! Everything is better now! You have redeemed yourself for all that sad shit and I love you again!
Railin Elmeri chapter 26 . 6/19/2015
JESUS, FELICIANO! JUST LET HIM FUCKING SEE ANTONIO! I KNOW YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOUR BROTHER BUT THIS ISNT THE FUCKING WAY!
Railin Elmeri chapter 25 . 6/19/2015
*Lays down on the floor and dies*
*Disembodied spirit floats back to computer to keep reading*
1,179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »