Reviews for Please Stop Acting Like You Care
A WILD 2P GERMANY APPEARED
AemiliaeHistoriam chapter 14 . 1/19
That. Was a great chapter.

I loved that you made Lovino from Sicily :)

And that ending XD
Guest chapter 33 . 12/10/2014
I have been reading this story whilst you wrote it, but have only finished it recently, cause my computer's cr*p, but I love it, and I love the ending, it was perfect! love your stories!
sasuke140 chapter 33 . 10/17/2014
This story was amazing, and I'm totally going to check out the USUK one.
sasuke140 chapter 32 . 10/17/2014
This was very beautiful.
sasuke140 chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
Dude, you're killing me with these top notch jokes and gags.
Austria-san chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
So um... Me and Gilbert, huh? I like it ;)
ahappygoat chapter 33 . 9/1/2014
done! yay! i freakin love that they left america to live peacefully since this is a fantasy of mine, my mother grew up in chile and is always telling me how hispanic countries have a lot slower life and its much more peaceful to actually enjoy just living. SOOOON. x3 . i cant help but imagine their entire house decorated with only tomato stuff... giant tomato bed... *shudder* and i read in another spamano story that they used tomato for lube. couldnt help but realize now they have a field full of lube at their dispose.
ahappygoat chapter 26 . 9/1/2014
This keeps getting darker. i love it but its making me hate almost all the characters.
ahappygoat chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
...feli... FELI STAHP BEING EVIL GODDAMN DONT MAKE ME TEMPORARILY HATE MY FAVORITE CHARACTERRRRRRR
ahappygoat chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
IS SPAIN GOING TO BE THE UKE?! ITS LIKE A MUST, HIS ASS WAS MEANT FOR BOTTOMING.
ahappygoat chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
YAAAY on ch 9, things finally seem to be looking up! well... in the sense that it wasnt serious in the last 2 paragraphs. PROGRESS!
CamiliaBlossom chapter 26 . 8/25/2014
Paragraph 6, the second to last sentence should say Lovino had attemped suicide not had committed suicide. You know, otherwise he would be dead. Amazing story though. Loving it!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/16/2014
I got scared! I cried :'{ ! Them FEELS!

I got attacked by a bug yesterday ;D... It was black and a little smaller than a black ant.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
I wish I could have seen you in your cosplay! I'm trying to get one myself :D
1,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »