Reviews for Please Stop Acting Like You Care
Railin Elmeri chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
I would feel really bad after reading this chapter if it weren't for Francis being called a cheese fucker by a little boy
Railin Elmeri chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Jesus! First, it's old men making out in closets, and now it's two teachers fucking in an unlocked classroom! THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!
Railin Elmeri chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
Ya know what lovi, i know peeps treat you like garbage and all, but toni is a perfectly nice man and he's trying to help you out. QUIT BEING A LITTLE BITCH AND LET HIM LOVE YOU!

Uh... help. i mean help, not love! Where did love come from...
Railin Elmeri chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Geez, poor lovi! I'm so confused... i wonder why everyone hates him so much :( people shouldn't say shit like that about each other, they might actually do it...
Railin Elmeri chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
WHY AM I SO EXCITED TO READ THIS!? YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD WRITER AND I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DO ANDSJEKVSJDHSGFFJSHSCSHSHFUUU-!
Everything about you is just great, senpai. 0u0
raelle23 chapter 33 . 5/8/2015
Okay there is two major plot holes that I wanted to point out because it bothering me. 1: what ever happened to Lovi's back with all the scars and everything 2: how could Alfred just do that to Arthur I need an explination and are him and France going out now? Other than that I loved the story I finished it in a day it was just so good. Thank you for being so awesome
LiechUSA chapter 10 . 4/14/2015
Please! I've read this story soooo many times! What is in the darned file
keisan chapter 33 . 4/9/2015
Ohhh I loved this. Terrible about them getting caught in the school and the way it was handled...but I'm glad they did cuz then they got to live in Spain (which is way nicer anyway I'd think lol). This was a beautiful story. So sad and heartbreaking but it was like they both had their own problems and it felt realistic that it just was them messing up many times over and then coming back together and working it out eventually. It wasn't as simplistic as some stories (especially fanfiction) can be where one partner kinda has to do all the "saving". I liked it a lot. I was surprised at how manipulative Feli was and that eventually it led to him and Lovino having a distant relationship but I think that's another great example of how it sometimes goes in real life. Having a closer relationship with a sibling feels more juvenile-like yeah you may have that because of proximity and because you're kids and you don't have much of a choice-but as people grow up they can grow apart. It was really interesting to have Feliciano dislike Antonio so much, you never see that in fic-Feli is often pretty one dimension tbh-but you really gave him a personality here, he too can be overprotective and have his angry, vindictive moments just as any other human being.

Anyway, I'm rambling..I just wanted to say how much I loved this. It's terrible that there aren't a ton of stories like that-this real world feeling with complex characters and protagonists that are ultimately human rather than glossed-over perfect people. Also, FrUK! 3 3 3 (I'm on a huge FrUK kick right now and PruCan lol
keisan chapter 16 . 4/9/2015
Yay! FrUK! 3
keisan chapter 11 . 4/9/2015
I love Feliciano's and Lovino's relationship here. Their silly banter is so perfect. Ha! Feli is a manipulative little bitch. XD
keisan chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
Sad chapter! But at the beginning, I admit I laughed until I teared up. "Cheese fucker" omg. LOL.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/19/2015
A WILD 2P GERMANY APPEARED
AemiliaeHistoriam chapter 14 . 1/19/2015
That. Was a great chapter.

I loved that you made Lovino from Sicily :)

And that ending XD
Guest chapter 33 . 12/10/2014
I have been reading this story whilst you wrote it, but have only finished it recently, cause my computer's cr*p, but I love it, and I love the ending, it was perfect! love your stories!
sasuke140 chapter 33 . 10/17/2014
This story was amazing, and I'm totally going to check out the USUK one.
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »