Reviews for Please Stop Acting Like You Care
Maus17 chapter 33 . 8/6/2014
I commend you for this wonderful masterpiece! It caught my attention instantly, and I read it all in one day! It was amazing, how realistic and in character everything was- and I completely agree with several of your comments! Lovino isn't a butthole all the time, and Antonio wouldn't always be sunshine and rainbows. You portrayed them as real people with real feelings and that's what made this so.. Impressive and able to be connected to. I love this story so much and the willpower you've shown to keep writing it despite all the thing that have been going on.. You're wonderful, amazing, and you have so much talent! This was awesome! *hugs* I love it!
myfivemeters chapter 33 . 8/6/2014
I really, really loved this fic! It's refreshing to read because most fanfics portray Lovino as this whiny crybaby who doesn't accept any type of affection. I think you really represented the fact that he wouldn't do that, once in a relationship, and that makes me really happy because a lot of authors really fail to do that.
somebody chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
im sobbing this is hilarious i breathe for this fic
AnimeGeekGirl5 chapter 33 . 7/22/2014
OMG! I ADORED THIS! I was literally crying at some points. Supendous job! I can't wait to read the US/UK story that you gave a preview to at the end. And may I suggest a FrUK story. I'm curious to see what you would come up with. Again, great job :D
MiyukoLove chapter 28 . 7/18/2014
TT it was so beautiful! I love the ending!
iluvfandoms1 chapter 33 . 7/14/2014
HOLY SH*T! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. That's it this is getting favorited.
Snapped Venice chapter 33 . 7/13/2014
I will always pet cute things, and I will take care of myself. Off to your profile to find the new fic, because I love it. Have a great day!
Snapped Venice chapter 26 . 7/13/2014
Never say you are shameful! You are an amazing writer, and you should always remember that. I hope you have a great day, and whatever health issue there was/is turns out to be minor. I hope you are doing well.
Snapped Venice chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
I get to watch Fratellone with Antonio? Yey! *is le yaoi fangirl* I love this story and am most likely going to check out your other stories after I finish this one! Have a great day!
Snapped Venice chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
I laughed so hard at the last part. Well, have a great day!
Snapped Venice chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
You are so right, Colin is OBVIOUSLY meant for Gilbird. Have a great day!
Snapped Venice chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Yey! I haven't seen the two of them lately. I love this story. I know its weird to ask this, but would you mind if I wrote a song off of it? / I really love this story, and it gives me so many ideas for art and songs to go with them. I hope you have a great day!
Snapped Venice chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Yey! I don't want to eat England's food! Unless Its 2p!Nyo!England... Don't ask. I know the story is completed, but I feel like adding one in. I say Germany should tickle Sealand! (Holy crack pairing)! I love your story, and have a great day!
Snapped Venice chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Aww, Thank you, and strangely enough, your writing improves(actually makes me have some) self confidence! I love your story, have a great day!
Snapped Venice chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
I actually don't like chocolate, and would rather hug you anyways. Your friend, not to be rude here, was being an arse. Your story is amazing, and the plot is great! I really enjoy reading this story. Never think what she said was true. I hope you have a great day!
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »