Reviews for Insert Reality TV Gone Wrong Here
Cole chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I really liked this piece of writing. I wish you could have given one of them a lightsaber, a gravity hammer or a sniper rifle.
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
So I'm betting you wrote something with the Society and Sovereigns before. I would love to read more of your stuff. I really enjoyed this story. I LOVED BEN.
James Firebrand chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
*bouncebouncebouncebounceboun ce* Fuuuuuuun I especially liked Ben's 'stupidity' line. You did that even better than /I/ could have. XD

I especially liked the way you handled Passion's dice fighting style too. I'm going to miss him. 3

Anyway, WELL worth the wait! And teh yaoi only made it better. 3
The Layman chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
OK seriously, did Ben like, catch some weird disease before this happened? Or like, did Shirley's beatings actually have an effect on his thick skull? Because I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD A SINGLE DARN PUN COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH THIS WHOLE TIME.

Although him finally using his "My coffeemakers are not controlled by Hoover Dam computers" attack halfway offset that. Seriously, it's been AGES sinse he used it last.

The rest of the story was good as well; Rhia finally put another of her demons to rest, Ben and Lily seem gotten closer again (though there's the possibility that I might have missed a fic where that happens moreso), and another Sovereign bites the dust.

Now if only we could make it harder for Emily to move around using the air ducts...
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
wonderful ending for Passion. now if only i can do as well.
Lord Monbodo chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Alright, I have a very mixed review to give. The quality of your writing remains excellent, but there are several problems I have with the story.

First off, the premise. I guess this didn't sink in when I read the first chapter earlier, but there's no good reason for the society to accept the challenge. They could have simply waited for the Sues to leave and cleaned up the fandom later. Or just keep the element of surprise and launch an all out attack. Anything would have been better than putting five agents at a very deadly disadvantage while things inevitably descended into all out war.

Next, the crack just wasn't doing it for me. I'm not a wet blanket that demands dark and crack fics be kept strictly separate, but most of the attempts at humor seemed very out of place. Not all of them, mind you. The "My yaoi senses are tingling that way" and "It's a plothole, I'm not going to explain it" in particular were very good.

Also this may be sleep deprivation, but I honestly don't see how "I know" could only refer to Wisdom in those circumstances. It's vague and comes out of nowhere. It certainly didn't make my thoughts jump to wisdom.

That being said, you have ALL of my approval for Roxy's death. That sort of brief, bloody, and decisive fight was exactly how she needed to be brought down.

I also loved the Passion fight at the end. I may have done an acrobatic pirouette of the handle when he started using arrow to knee attacks.

Overall, mixed feelings for the story.
Hurricane's Quill chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I love it! That was amazing.

...great, in all the craziness surrounding my moving away to college I forgot to work on my ACMSES fic. I've got a week, though, so I better make it count.
complexities chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Sorry for the belated review!

I'm really excited to see where this goes, since I've read all the books and seen the movie twice (and must thus consider myself a fan). I continue to be worried by Passion's behaviour ever since the "death" of Wisdom. Surely the Leaders can reveal the truth sometime soon? Also, I don't see Passion as the GM being willing to let all the Agents escape alive...he might be pretty determined about the "one victor" rule. I wonder how the Society will get around that.
The Layman chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
You know, I don't think I heard Ben make ONE single pun this entire fic so far. WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH HIM?

But yeah, dispite that I very enjoyed this begining. Bring the next part out soon, 'K?
Lord Monbodo chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Very impressive as usual. I sense another running gag in the "running out of tea emergencies".

I see your wet dog jokes and raise you calling Richard a cur at all times.

The only part that felt a little out of character was when you specifically mentioned Avak bringing up the rear when they suspected Lilly to be in danger. Aside from that, I found only one grammatical mistake.
Here for the Twister chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
*fears the power of the mighty collaboration*

Loved it! Definitely captured the spirit of The Hunger Games, with a Sovereign twist and Passion being as awesomely mental as ever (one of my favourite characters, for sure).

The tension was perfectly balanced for such a serious subject - the occasional funny moment in the control room lit up the fear on the ground in the arena. Even in those slightly more humourous moments, there was a definite undercurrent of fear with the sounds of what Passion was orchestrating.

I'm certainly looking forward to the next part - as my character will be, having been to that fandom too - do keep going!
Crazyloon99 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
My biggest bug is the characterisation of the werewolf character. After I gave permission for her use, I was promised that she would not be used as the comic relief in the fic... I guess I was wrong.

Oh well... not happy.