Reviews for Palindrome
Coolera chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Repeating all your other reviewers here, but I wanted to say this was perfect. Love the inversion of a mask having a thousand faces and the Avatar's face having a thousand masks.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I'm ...

This might be the most profound beautiful oneshot of LoK... In the history of LoK.

Goodbye. I float away with the happiness of reading this...thankyou
Marie Vulffe chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I'm just going to repeat what everyone else has said - this is perfect. It's unsettling and haunting. Ugh. I can't even.

Only one thing would make this even more awesome - if some of it got rewritten to accommodate the season finale, and all the revelations therein. But no, other than that, I have to say that this is now my favorite Amon piece. Bar none.

This one line - A man in a mask has a thousand faces, he thinks, and every one is true. - it's like you took all my Amon feels straight out of me and put it into the perfect sentence. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
ya me confundi.. -
Lolita chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Um, why is everything you write PERFECT? Seriously, every Inuyasha story written by other authors after you published HotM just looked silly. Shame on you.
Shylos Ten chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is so very lovely! I am sad it is only a one-shot...Your writing is beautiful!
dashdashdot chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
first SessKag, now this and korrlok? it's like you're speaking to my inner crazy fangirl.

(keep writing plz i love you in a totally non-creepy buy your socks off of ebay and second-party retailers way)
Insane Laine chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This fic is amazing! Your writing is just beautiful and I love that this is told from Amon's POV. Great job!
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
"Her ancient breath, the breath of every Avatar that has gone before her or will come after her, ghosts against the sensitive valley of his palm."
- favorite line

Gorgeous, gorgeous work as always; I just adore your poetic voice. You haven't lost your touch at all.

Paige.sexiroyal chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
so...years later I'm reading HotM for the sixth or seventh time and now that I have my degree in Creative writing, I can fully realize how beautiful your writing is. This is lovely and creative and perfect. Never stop.
Sea-Bear chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
It's awesome. Love it!
Ataahua chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I loved this! It was somehow vague and yet deep at the same time. You conveyed his emotions so well.
I don't know if it was intentional or not, but when Amon was having identity issues I felt like you were expanding on his line to Tarrlok in the finale, where he says something like, "Noatak. It's been so long since I've heard that name." When he said that in the series I got the impression he had had identity issues. I liked that you addressed that.
I can also see this being quite realistic in the actual show.
Amazing job! Thanks for the great read!
Spiraet chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
One of my favourite Amon/Korra fic out here. Beautiful style, perfect characterization: I adore how it is told in Amon's point of view. The composition and language is very poetic and very realistic at the same time and the sentences flow so easily! WONDERFUL WORK!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Damn it! I didn't think i would ever like amon. I really did intend on hating him and feeling quite pleased with myself when Korra defeated him. But now...damn. Now i like him and wish he would let Korra heal and heal her WITH him but...that's not the way these stories go, is it. There's gotta be a shining good guy. A shadow of a bad guy. Always dark, no matter how bright the sun. These roles are NOT interchangeable. Right? But your story is real in my head. So..that's enough really. You made Korra and Amon happy for me. So- they ARE happy. To me. Thanks