Reviews for The Twists and Turns of being 13
AJPickles chapter 8 . 5/21/2015
LOVE ITTT
Elmlea chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Woah! Did not expect that at all!
You must update now, I love this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Write more already!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
OH MYLEO VALDEZ! This is amazing! But you need to update mor! Are you'll like planning on updating every century? (Input Sarcasm Hear) Update or I will create invisible fire! Peace, Love , and Leo Valdez.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Great story. But I am confused. Percy is supposed to be dating Annabeth, and Jason is supposed to be with Piper. Plus why is Jason at CHB. Why is Thalia there? Considering the fact that she is a hunter of Artemis. And lastly demigods and modern technology are not compatible.
guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
im confused with this story. demigods are not supposed to have the modern tech have you read thr books? and i dont like how nico is a twilight fan or the general confusion. im just lost but whatever cute
I am Bianca Daughter of Hades chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Pi, you posted the December edition of Half Blood Times... O.O
I am Hylla daughter of Bellona chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
I loved it! It was amazing! And why did you out this issue of HBT in this story?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PERCY JACKSON YOU UGH...*sniffels* i'm sorry i just cant bad mouth percy...
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
ooooooooooohhhh SNAP!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh SNAP!
Graecus and Graeca chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
kiiiiccoooooooo kiko
WritingIsMyPassion15 chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
I think your story is really good! I am total team Kico but in this story are piper and leo together since jason is free?
maya356556 chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Awesome and story and I loved ur cliffhanger
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
Kico kico kico kico kicko... Do you seeghepoint here lol? ;) amazing. Glad ur back. Love ur story thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!