Reviews for Illusion: The Monster Within
angrbodagiantess chapter 1 . 5/16
Hmm, you know, now that I think about it, I've rarely read fics where Thor explicitly asks Loki to see his frost giant form. Loki might spontaneously turn blue, or he might even do it intentionally to get a rise out of Thor, but Thor himself doesn't usually bring it up. Your take is quite interesting. I very much like how you handled Odin in this. He's so often vilified that I always appreciate fics that make him a good father.
Whispers in the Void chapter 1 . 4/27
Oh, I do like! I would be interested to read more in this series.
Hmm, this sort of dynamic is not one I've seen a lot of - that is, things mostly resolved, Thor on the throne and Loki advising, while still within the 'current' time.
Dolphelecat chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I AM interested in another one-shot. More than one more one-shot! I don't suppose you're still interested in continuing this series? It's very good.
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Hehe, Loki's a dwarf of a giant, that thought's still funny to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
please continue the one-shots for this series
Hellspanda chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I'm really loving the Brotherly caring between these two, and I thank you vehemently for not making these two a slash or yaoi pairing I do really rather dislike that, that being said I am enjoying this series of yours and hope to see more :)
lederra chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I liked this story.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I must apologise for not reviewing before but I really am enjoying this series, even though I am not normally fond of AU storylines.

I've always felt after watching both 'Thor' and 'Avengers' that Loki isn't truly evil so I genuinely like the idea that what happened in the first film was not of his doing, and I really like Thor and Loki working together to rule Asgard as they come to terms with Loki's true heritage.

Despite the AU nature of the storyline itself both of them feel in character and there is a good mix of humour and emotion.

I hope you continue, I'd like to see more in this universe :)
Shadir chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
aw! So swetty and tender
Yasamand chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
That really made me smile. It was light hearted but the darkness and seriousness of the situation definitely came through as well. It was a good read, and I would be delighted to read more of your work, so yes never stop. Keep going. Beautiful work..
srkforever chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
My first comment für you storys and I have to say I like them very much.

I really really like Loki particularly a good Loki. I saw the film and thought about Lokis motivs and so on. Your AU makes more sense to me and I like it better.

So I hope you will write another one-shot and more. I would like that

greetings srkforever