Reviews for Resurrected in Flames
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 5 . 5/31
Not sure what upsets me more that I just found this fic (thanks to DragonSorceress22 whom recommended another of your stories) or that its not finished and it's now going to drive me absolutely bonkers
ZeroXYami chapter 5 . 5/14
My haibara senses are tingling. I'm pretty sure she's the scientist being held captive. I wonder how Yusaku will react to seeing Kudo -u-
AngelsBeast chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
pleeeease, continue! it's such a good story! I wanna read more! so, if you feel up to it, a new chapter?
yuki chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
Update soon please?
LLL chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
This story was so amazing that I discovered that if any story is not completed, I would insist that they continue it. So please write more, I'm begging you, please. I like how you have involved the characters and made sure that there was not two of each character. The story line is creative, epic, and wonderful. It caused me to think of what Pandora would actually do, and it inspired me to create an account on Fanfiction. I desired to create a similar, but very different story (one where four characters get pulled into a different dimension that was taken over by the Black Organisation), so basically you inspired me and I really would love it if you completed this.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
please update
mya chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
could you maybe possibly give us an idea concerning the status of this fic
Miss Emotion chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Awesome story! It's very interesting and I love the way you write :D eagerly awaiting the next chapter
majishan chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Tch, the counter guard wants to basically kill all magic users, did Hattori thought what that would do to Kazuha? what about Kaito? I agree with Shinichi, they're not better than those "four" guys
Morte-tan chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Please continue :( I really can't wait to see what happened.
Though not much of KaiShin romance but they're always interacted. I would love to see more Touichi, and I can't wait to see Yusaku too. I want to know how he'd coped with his son's execution. I've been wondering what kind of world they're in, now that I understand a little bit better about the now 'magical' world, I need to see more of it. And I really need to see what kind of magic that the Pandora users can do. The scientist Heiji and Hakuba talked about, I had a feeling that it would Ai Haibara; or perhaps in this world, Shiho Miyano.

It's like in the mahou historical manga; a magical world, an empire ruled by tyrannical emperors, screwed and corrupted government, a forbidden and dangerous magic, rebellions and phantom thieves. So exciting! X3 I love this kind of fantasy story. It's not just the magical theme that got me, but the darkness about the government and tyrannical empire, this piece of work is irresistible.

From what I saw, you haven't been updated in quite a while. I hope you didn't abandon this piece. I'm really looking forward to this story's continuation.
AsylumFox chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Man. This story feels intense from the get go. I like that. I have a hard time getting into stories with pre-established relationships sometimes I'll admit, but your writing style makes it comfortable and it feels natural for the characters to be together.

With all the talk of Pandora making the magic users go off the deep end I'm curious as to the appearance of a Dark!Kaito later on down the line. I really enjoy a darker version of him at times and I think you could really do it justice, but for the sake of Kaitou and Shinichi's relationship I want him to stay regular Kaito too haha.

I'm really curious about seeing more interactions between Toichi and Kaito. This story really has gotten me thinking about all the possible directions it could end up going. I love that. Now I'm off to go check out more of your writing! Great job!
Acier Glace chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
This world seems like such a grim and terrible place. The potential for the future seems so awesome, though. Meeting various other-world counterparts is particularly interesting, especially everyone's reactions to "you're not dead!" and "creepy, weird, insane person with Kudou" It's all very fascinating stuff. You've done great work laying in the attitude of this darker world, and I can only expect that as we see more familiar faces, the story is going to just take off. Great work.
Kimmiko T chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
Hayashi Yuri chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
More? )
This IS a kinda grim and dark AU. But I'm really amazed how you put it all together and make the atmosphere work. Something I know my works lack of. X
But hey, that's what makes you a great writer! Character development, storyline and the settings of the story was amazing. It's almost as if it's a professional work. Anyhow, thanks a lot for your great work! D
Hope to see more from you!
mya chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
um...
why doesnt kaito want to talk about akako
also
how often do you usually update this story