Reviews for Change Your Mind
The Eclectic Bookworm chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
I really enjoy this story! All the characters react to their change in different ways, and the story itself is very entertaining-keep up the good work!
JMario212 chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
I saw this on FIMfiction and I didn't know this was also on fanfiction. Anyway I think this fanfic is fantastic.
StardustedSong chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
The developments are becoming increasingly intriguing. It seems as though Sweetie Belle is becoming suspicious- that could bring up a confession. Pinkie Pie is latching onto Rarity's role very well, a development that was slightly surprising; though nothing short of their characters. The banters were amusing and I enjoyed each one, especially the ones with Pinkie and Rarity. I look forward to and anticipate the next update in this story with interest.
mlpfan chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
good chapter, can't wait to see how the other ponies are dealing with their situation.
StardustedSong chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Yeesh, things aren't going too well for Pinkie and Rarity... Another really good chapter, this was. I'm really enjoying this story and can't wait for the next update. :)
friedchicken96 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
I love pinkie's silly antics! It would be very like her to forget her act. Everyone seems to be very in character, plus I love the swaps! I keep on having to remember whose voice I should hear in my head while reading a certain line.
mlpfan chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
very interesting so far. i look forward to seeing where this goes.
StardustedSong chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
This fic is SO GOOD! I can't believe that you keep everypony so completely in-character; it's utterly Lauren Faust-worthy. Keep it up! :)
LizzyThePanda chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
LOL! Loved the Indiana Jones joke! That joke should really be in an episode.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
please make more chapters... really good story, it was a very interesting idea... *BRO-HOOF* -_-
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Oh boy, the lulz commence.
StardustedSong chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
This is the best MLP fic I've ever read! It's just like a real episode, none of that HiE crap! Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Indy is a parody, hahahah! No, not done yet, will probly leave a second when im done.
StardustedSong chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is very well-written and very much in character, It's going to have to keep reading. :)
Rick Brainard chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Good story, only beef is when they swap persona's I have a hard time keeping track with who is who. Other than that though it's a good read.