Reviews for Change Your Mind
stankyledeansam chapter 16 . 4/9/2015
is there more?
LuigiG54 chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
Awww now isn't this an adorable chapter. And this chapter was uploaded the day before my birthday which is tomorrow.
LuigiG54 chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
Nice chapter. I knew Sweetie Belle would know what happend to the "Mane 6" some time. You take all the time you need when you're making the other chapter. If your very busy, it's okay with me.
The Eclectic Bookworm chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
I really enjoy this story! All the characters react to their change in different ways, and the story itself is very entertaining-keep up the good work!
LuigiG54 chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
I saw this on FIMfiction and I didn't know this was also on fanfiction. Anyway I think this fanfic is fantastic.
StardustedSong chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
The developments are becoming increasingly intriguing. It seems as though Sweetie Belle is becoming suspicious- that could bring up a confession. Pinkie Pie is latching onto Rarity's role very well, a development that was slightly surprising; though nothing short of their characters. The banters were amusing and I enjoyed each one, especially the ones with Pinkie and Rarity. I look forward to and anticipate the next update in this story with interest.
mlpfan chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
good chapter, can't wait to see how the other ponies are dealing with their situation.
StardustedSong chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Yeesh, things aren't going too well for Pinkie and Rarity... Another really good chapter, this was. I'm really enjoying this story and can't wait for the next update. :)
friedchicken96 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
I love pinkie's silly antics! It would be very like her to forget her act. Everyone seems to be very in character, plus I love the swaps! I keep on having to remember whose voice I should hear in my head while reading a certain line.
mlpfan chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
very interesting so far. i look forward to seeing where this goes.
StardustedSong chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
This fic is SO GOOD! I can't believe that you keep everypony so completely in-character; it's utterly Lauren Faust-worthy. Keep it up! :)
LizzyThePanda chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
LOL! Loved the Indiana Jones joke! That joke should really be in an episode.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
please make more chapters... really good story, it was a very interesting idea... *BRO-HOOF* -_-
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Oh boy, the lulz commence.
StardustedSong chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
This is the best MLP fic I've ever read! It's just like a real episode, none of that HiE crap! Please continue!