Reviews for Malon's Journey
ConnerOfTheNightSky chapter 3 . 3/9
How do you love me if you don't even know who I am?
LunayruSheikah chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Please update! I like how it is going, and I wonder if that woman knows about the tetraforce.
FrozenDroid chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
really good story, dude! keep up the good job! (:
Jamordigal chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
It's interesting! I love the general idea. A little confusing at times though and maybe a little too swift moving. I think you should add more sensory details. Also, the part about Link saving Malon from Gerudo thieves kind of threw me a little, because I don't remember that from any of the games. You should write a prequel about that!
hylianprincessZ chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Oh my, at first when you described the field I thought it was going to be the field like in the moon with the big tree in the middle, haha

Pretty good chapter, good descriptions and moving the story forward. However, you should try to use different adjectives, in that one paragraph you used 'bright' in every sentence and it seemed rather redundant.

Other than that I can definitely see your improvement in your writing! I'm so excited to see how this story unfolds. I await your next chapter!
Ceu Praca chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
The whole experience in the Shadow Temple was actually really cool, but for some reason, as soon as it switched from Malon's POV to Link's, the pace of the book felt a little rushed. More detail would be nice, but other than that, I love the plot.
Pam O'Meara chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Really enjoying your story so far.
itsnanibabeex3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I liked it. Impa's so cool here.
Ceu Praca chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Tetra-force? I'm confused about that, but otherwise, it's well-written.
hylianprincessZ chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Wow! Your description has gotten tons better, and I loved your description of the dream about a dream. Way to go!
LunayruSheikah chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
No offense but I agree with other reviews. Although the story is interesting it seems a bit rushed.
LunayruSheikah chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
LOL "standing before her was the tallest, strongest Malon ever seen" what? I guess you forgot a word (woman) but otherwise, uhhmm yeah, I wasn't convinced about the tetraforce part but I guess it actually sounds interesting.
LunayruSheikah chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hmm good start. Sounds interesting. What I don't understand is why people want to believe the Triforce has a middle piece. It's called TRIforce for a reason
LinkGotAShotgun chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Long and well done. Something that bugged me a lot was that Malon was scared most of the time, thing that is comprehensible but still made her almost useless in the battle against the Dead Hand, otherwise everything was well done.
Link appearing suddenly is quite interesting.
Keep the good work comming!
-Matt
hylianprincessZ chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
This chapter is the best yet! Very intriguing and I love how you added a twist to the well known shadow temple. I also like how you incorporated Majora's Mask flawlessly, like it was supposed to be there. You were right when you said the pace would slow down when the action started, and I'm glad because this chapter turned out really well!