Reviews for Gondolas for Beginners
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Haha great xd
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
"Feliciano makes breathing look stupid."
Well alright then xD
lalalalalalol2 chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Awkward Inc chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Fucking perfect, I really enjoyed the humor you managed here. I wish I could read more of your Romano, you excel at his characterization, both his and Veneziano's. I particularly loved the phrase "You're beautiful, Romano!", it was the cutest (and most truthful) shit ever, I could completely see Veneziano saying that to his brother. Adorable!
lynne-monstr chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
This was cute, and adorable, and funny! Loved the characterization of both Italies (they were each so perfect in their way), and their relationship with each other. All of the details were great – I felt more like I was watching a movie than reading!
NameReporter D chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Oh my this is so cute!

/But whoever says that he isn't the best gondolier Venice has ever seen gets a kick in the shins./

Lolz got it Romano
Musingsage chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
A truly adorably funny brother fic.
Gardyloo chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I would like to sincerely apologise for ignoring this fic the other two times I saw it. I don't know why I never clicked on this before, but the third and final time I decided to give it a read, so...

This was adorable in every sense of the word; Characterisation was spot on, the brotherly bondig was superb, and this was just all around humorous. I honestly didn't expect to be entertained by Gondola lessons for Lovi, but I was, and it was truly a plesant surprise.

Wonderful job.
blackcat chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh... I just read: Condoms for beginners... And I was like "...what the..." yeah, I'm reaaally tired...
Dogsrule chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
... I wanna see him sing... XD
Perpetual Dreams chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Aw...what a cute ending to this!
LilDeadKitty chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
OMG Romano you idiot! I can just imagine that happening as well, I hope the don't get too hurt from the crash.
And are gondolas really 10 metres long?
Perpetual Dreams chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
I love this.

I love how Lovino's acting.

I love how silly Feliciano is.

I love how brotherly the two are.

Eff, update soon!
Dogsrule chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Wow... poor Lovino... XD
Charlotte64 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Hi there

I love your style in this, it's brilliant! Please keep up the good work.