Reviews for i created the sound of madness
itsallanoxymoron chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
let me just sit here and think about that for a moment because i am just speechless.

i really like how each section is short and you incorporated the breaks, because it makes it all feel so much more real, somehow, and so much more like azula. i feel so sad for her sometimes but other times not because this is azula and, yes, you are true, she could be her father's daughter again.

honestly, i felt so bad for her at the asylum (because i'm assuming that's what it was), but then they slowly let her out and she wasn't fixed or sane but she wasn't broken or lost or twisted, either. and i like that.

i like this. it was amazing and brilliant and sort of poetic but also sort of not.

-—janae
m3ggi3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Ahhh. I love Azula. I love fiery Azula and I love insane Azula and I love sedate Azula.

She is simply perfect!

Meggie xoxox
accioyourheart chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Wow, I seem to be favoriting and reviewing a lot of your stories today. Once again, fantastic job. I loved how Azula does change a bit but she still has thoughts in her head. After all a super sweet Azula wouldn't make sense, and I prefer it a lot more this way. Loved it, you did Azula justice- which is something a lot of people can't do.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is so sweet :) I love the story and how all of them come together to help Azula. I especially like the Zuko/Azula bits. If only they could get along as brother and sister. Great story!
kittenxxkisses chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh, how cute. The ending is so perfect and shows her character development really well.

I love the drabble-like layout of the piece, it's so dramatic and suits it really well.

kat xx
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I do so love this! I wish this is what would happen to Azula, although I doubt we'll ever know for sure.

"Lightning Rod", perfect. Exactly the kind of nickname Toph would have used for Azula.
marblesharp chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Very interesting. Towards the beginning I thought she was imagining everyone visiting her, except maybe Zuko and Mai, but now I'm not sure. Still, I like your writing and how you handled Azula, how she's still bitter but slowly recovering (if that's a good enough word). Her fire being red instead of blue was a nice, powerful detail.

"Katara's eyes level with hers, 'And that's the difference between you and I.' she says." - I think there should be a period after "Katara's eyes level with hers."

"Toph shakes a finger at her, 'Shut up, Lightning Rod.' she sounds offended." Same here, there should be a period after "Toph shakes a finger at her" and then "she" should be capitalized.
mynameisnotsherly chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This. This is magnificant. You really capture the Gaangs kindness and caring. Azula actually is "human" and not a "monster." I love you.
Spry chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
YOU ARE AWESOME! Here, I made you a cookie.

Did I mention that you're awesome? This is the best Azula story I've ever read! It's amazing! It's wonderful! It's a monkey! It's beautiful! And now it's in my favorites!

HIGH FIVE!

Spry!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Well done! But Zuko's behavior puzzled me-why go to the trouble of visiting her cell but refuse to actually see her, and later on see her but refuse to talk to her? Just sitting there reading, time and again... Can we get a second chapter to this, a flipside with the events but from Zuko's POV?
Sora-Temple chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This was awesome! I always felt like Azula could be redeemed and her "fall from grace" always makes me feel bad about how her story ended. The way you told this story was really nice and heart-felt.
Kippe chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Amazing. I felt as if you captured Azula perfectly. Like, she's still the evil person, but at the same time not... excellently done.
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Possibly the best you've written. That I've read. The tile is brilliant—haunting but not overkill-angsty—and Azula is flawless. The time after is something no one talks about much, and I'm happy you elaborated on it. The Zuko/Azula sweetness was almost too much to handle. Love it.