Reviews for The Stockhom Syndrome
jk chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
why in the hell didn't she even bang on the door "hey" "I have to take a shit people, let me the hell out of here or i'll shit then shove it through the bottom of this door!"
jk chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
hahah did all that happen in just a few mere hours too? who give up all hope in just a few hours
jk chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
ha see I knew it jasper said he had only known her a few hours! and shes all theres a coating in my throat im sooooo thirsty my pits smell and I need to wash my girly bits with the wipes...that's the stupidest shit...and why in the fuck didn't she bang on the door and be like " hey fuckers let me use the bathroom or ill pee on the fucking floor" that's what I would have done...also the whole I tried to escape but I couldn't cause I have a scrap on my knee thing just doesn't work for me or the fact that jasper left her down there while he was getting water and she didn't get off her lazy stupid victim ass and get that knife ya know the one that flew across the room and hit the wall? ya that one. seems to me shes had plenty of opportunity to shank jasper in the neck and get the fuck out of there. seriously at this point the only reason shes there is because shes a stupid pussy
jk chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
I don't get why she was so thirsty, why she was imagining people eating like shes starving to death...shes only peed twice so she hasn't been in the basement long so why is she acting like its been days since shes had a drink? also its a huge basement peeing in it twice wont stink up the whole place...not yet at least. seems like you didn't really think this through or you have no common sense.
TLCullen132 chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
Wow. It's 230 am here, probably just becoming morning there... Start of a new day. Just like how you ended this, with Isabella becoming Bella, a new life to move on from what's happened to her. This was real. No overglamorized interpretation.
cravingMOREplz chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
A blood mess right from the start. Wonder what happened...
bbwraven chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
sloanranger52 chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
Brilliant book. Exciting and very detailed, brilliat page turner.
sloanranger52 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow explosive prologue, very detailed. Eager to read chapter 1 .
AstridGreenEyes chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
This story is awesome!
Thanks for sharing it!

Hugs
Astrid
covenmama chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Baby pups Whitlock rec'd this and I'm do so glad I chose to read it. You got me at the prologue, now I'm gonna ignore my family and read a little.
LPlover93 chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
The description of the transition was beautiful. Sad, but beautiful.
LPlover93 chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
I wonder how Bella will feel when she finds Emmett coming down rather than Jasper? :(
LPlover93 chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Oooh..Charlie has skillz.. And Aro is an arrogant bastard!
LPlover93 chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Oh..I feel bad for Jasper, but I think hes a bit like a kid,dependent on his brothers though they take him down the wrong path..