Reviews for Demonically Depressed
little alice 22 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I really liked this story. You did a great job!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
awwww, I quit like this story plot were ciel thinks Sebastian hates them but then they get together.
jeddikah chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
this had me feeling all sorts of feels, for the most part it was sad but it finished on a high note. it was kawaii and i enjoyed reading it! .
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Smashing!
Kionkitchee chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Yeah! I've been looking for Kuroshitsuji fanfic like this! Ciel tried to kill himself to make Sebastian happy, and Sebastian was clueless!
Actually, I don't really like the ending of Kuroshitsuji II and I keep searching for stories like U made!
I really like it! You made my day! XD
Regards,
Kyou Kionkitchee.
EspadaCharlotte26 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I love this story and sebastian dreams always make me wanna cry
LoreleiDoll chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Bravo I liked this a lot! Good job!
kuroshitsujiyoai chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
you made me cry
InuNeko245 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This almost made me cry with...just, everything that was going on. It was beautifully written as well, and I hope to see more of your work :D
DarkangeABBY chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
i liked it but i think you could have made it more dramatic lol just i really love it lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This story was quite good. I'd expect nothing less from my favorite author:) keep up the good writing
TheRealKira chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This story was amazing but, the ending was to short. It seemed that you got bored or writing this story and decided to finish it with sex. its a great story though. When ever I get writers block, I read one of your stories and im cured. This story helped me think of things to put in a sebastian/ciel story im writing. Thank you very much. :3
Chizakura chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Fairly good story, I just have one complaint - the end felt a bit too rushed. I really enjoy seeing how characters react to things and there was quite a lot for Sebastian to react to. In my opinion, it would have been great for there to have been a conversation between them about what had happened. A chance for him to have shown Ciel some emotion. Some guilt about how he had acted, regret for driving Ciel to suicide, even some anger about the possibility of Ciel's soul leaving him for good. It might just be me, but I've always viewed Sebastian as possessive when it comes to Ciel. The idea that Ciel would take himself away from Sebastian, it would be very entertaining to read his reaction. The ending was decent enough, but Sebastian never even asked where Ciel got the sword (I can't imagine he'd like the idea of Ciel having late night visitors without his knowledge) or even properly returned the thing in the first place. I mean, if someone is suicidal and they have a weapon one of the first things you need to do is get rid of it! He's a demon and has used one of the swords before; you'd think he would have disposed of it as soon as he realized that Ciel was trying to die. If Sebastian had refused to kill his master without saying why Ciel could have easily gone to another demon and asked for assistance. I just feel like a bit of the plot might have been skipped in order to reach this point and that's a shame. I feel like we could have gotten inside Ciel's head a bit more given how vividly you were able to depict Sebastian's dreams. You showed us what Sebastian sees - a cold, nervous shell of who Ciel used to be - but you never really let us know what Ciel is feeling. How did the young lord feel knowing that the one person he felt he could trust now hates him? Sorry if I've been overly critical, but I feel like there was a good amount of potential in this story that wasn't reached. Still, it was a good job. The fact that I've said this much shows that I think it was good enough to leave constructive criticism.
The Fault In Our Asterisks chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Oh, my, Sebastian. THAT WAS SO GOOD! Moi loved it! I just decided to try out this yaoi pairing and this was a great start! Now time to venture off to more pairings!
BlueIsMyFavoriteNumber chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
/THESE/ are the type of stories I love to read from you