Reviews for Escape
popi32 chapter 1 . 5/9
It wasn't bad but there were some parts that were completely terrible
Xx-Kylie-B-xX chapter 9 . 2/26
*it was a good read
Xx-Kylie-B-xX chapter 9 . 2/26
if you ever do make a sequel I'd like to see Fred and Georg in it cause I love them and their attitudes...so yeah ITV was a good read
Hoguie chapter 4 . 1/12
Sorry, but I can't read anymore of this. It feels like all of the characters are 13 year olds just entering the hormonal stage of puberty. Neither Harry, Draco, Dumbledore, or the Cullens would react the way they are reacting because the experiences that they have lived have not only tempered their emotional control, but made them more wise. This is especially the case for Dumbledore and Edward, who are both over 100 years old.
kirsty21 chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
cool update soon
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
jeje me gusto! muy interesante :D
Guest chapter 8 . 4/18/2016
I personally hate it when people do it the long way, though I will give you props for making it a little different at least.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
You have Arthur here, but he died in the Department of Mysteries by Nagini, remember?
LunarisDraconis chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
Yay that was a nice read
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
I've got mixed feelings about this fic! Part of me hates it, part of me loves it, and part of me is really irritated that this story is "complete" and there is no "Next" button to click.

One-third hate: There are some minimal errors in this story. I was too enraptured in reading to correct them. (Silly mistakes from typing too fast like forgetting a letter, using the wrong letter, etc.) Other errors I forgot about by now.

One-third love: Um, HPEC and DMJB, need I say more?!

One-third irritated: This story is so short, there is no continuation, and I seriously would have never thought to pair up Twi-James with HP-Sirius! I was actually digging that!

Either way, great fic! Adding to favs!

-Ai
Axile 'Vion' Raiz chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
Two words. amazingly written
Awesome plot
Thoroughly told
Loving it
one of a kind?! Haha first HP Cover Two I read and what a great story I stumbled upon. Thank you.p
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Ok, update now, or I will find out where you live and set my Wide-Mouthed Tree Frog on you.
Alie-yaoi chapter 9 . 11/23/2014