Reviews for Brotherly Bonds
Luna wolf chapter 111 . 7/22
Dear please don't give up your story's are wonderful I love them
Gia Lara chapter 111 . 6/6
You are an amazing writer and I'll miss you forever. Thank you for the great stories.

P.S. You are awesome and don't you forget it :)
tailsthewerefox chapter 111 . 5/25
I enjoyed your wrighting and will miss you forever your stories were heartwarming and I may read your new stories that are from my favorite auther for sonic
AratakaSama chapter 111 . 4/21
this was fantastic
Lunastafire003 chapter 110 . 3/8
Amazing love your fanfics
StarlightSparks chapter 111 . 1/23
Hi BigHunterXHunterfan! Long time no read! I hope you're doing well, wherever you are!

I marked this story awhile ago but I realized my biggest mistake here was never actually favoriting and reviewing. This story is amazing in so many ways, and was one of the biggest impacts in my FFN history. Without this, I would've probably never gotten an account and really, this story helped me out so much with inspiration and making me smile on bad days.

I'm sorry you felt the need to retire, but I understand your thinking and appreciate the thought you put into everything here. There is no way to easily sum up this story in a way that will do it justice. You are an amazing writer, and I'm sure I'm far from the only one who you have helped and inspired.

I know you will probably never read this review, but I just wanted to let you know how much your story changed my writing style forever and that I will miss you. May you have a happy life, and grow to somehow be even more epic than you already are.

To any other people who go to the reviews section: it doesn't matter if you have an account or not. By taking less than a minute of your time to write a simple review, you can make someone's day. Please don't hide behind excuses, and though I don't blame you, every review counts.

My best wishes to you!
ButtonNosedFox chapter 51 . 11/21/2016
I love gangdom style! (Srry if I spelled it wrong)
ButtonNosedFox chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
SO KAWAII!
Yandere Shoujo chapter 111 . 8/9/2016
If you ever see this, as a HxH writer I can tell you, you just got unlucky. Or you simply didn't have the skill in what you wrote. I get plenty of favorites and follows and I write a mix of random pairings, no pairings, ect. Fans will love anything you write if you write it good. Complaining about a lack of attention is quite frankly childish. Just keep writing. An actor doesn't go straight to Hollywood from an 8th grade stage play unless they got crazy lucky. If you want attention, you keep going until you earn it.
Lia chapter 111 . 8/8/2016
Fairfarren dude ! You made me happy with your stories. Thank you :) ;)
Donavan King chapter 16 . 8/6/2016
Your stories are amazing especially this one.
Blaze the firefo chapter 34 . 8/4/2016
My request is:
While sonic and tails are fighting eggman's robot tails gets shot and killed. Sonic becomes depressed and decides to kill himself by drowning but tails' angle stops him.
Erik-The-Okapi chapter 34 . 6/7/2016
And this is why I don't roleplay!
Guest chapter 111 . 5/30/2016
I'm sad to see you go, I'm going to miss you. I don't know if this means much coming from a member who was too shy to actually sign into there account to write this but...I liked your hunter x hunter story and your actually the reason why I started watching the series. I think if you kept trying your hunter x hunter stories would eventually get attention. If you ever decide to come back I'll be waiting for you. Bye and thank you for everything.
Maga016 chapter 111 . 5/5/2016