Reviews for Brotherly Bonds
Lunastafire003 chapter 110 . 3/8
Amazing love your fanfics
StarlightSparks chapter 111 . 1/23
Hi BigHunterXHunterfan! Long time no read! I hope you're doing well, wherever you are!

I marked this story awhile ago but I realized my biggest mistake here was never actually favoriting and reviewing. This story is amazing in so many ways, and was one of the biggest impacts in my FFN history. Without this, I would've probably never gotten an account and really, this story helped me out so much with inspiration and making me smile on bad days.

I'm sorry you felt the need to retire, but I understand your thinking and appreciate the thought you put into everything here. There is no way to easily sum up this story in a way that will do it justice. You are an amazing writer, and I'm sure I'm far from the only one who you have helped and inspired.

I know you will probably never read this review, but I just wanted to let you know how much your story changed my writing style forever and that I will miss you. May you have a happy life, and grow to somehow be even more epic than you already are.

To any other people who go to the reviews section: it doesn't matter if you have an account or not. By taking less than a minute of your time to write a simple review, you can make someone's day. Please don't hide behind excuses, and though I don't blame you, every review counts.

My best wishes to you!
ButtonNosedFox chapter 51 . 11/21/2016
I love gangdom style! (Srry if I spelled it wrong)
ButtonNosedFox chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
SO KAWAII!
Yandere Shoujo chapter 111 . 8/9/2016
If you ever see this, as a HxH writer I can tell you, you just got unlucky. Or you simply didn't have the skill in what you wrote. I get plenty of favorites and follows and I write a mix of random pairings, no pairings, ect. Fans will love anything you write if you write it good. Complaining about a lack of attention is quite frankly childish. Just keep writing. An actor doesn't go straight to Hollywood from an 8th grade stage play unless they got crazy lucky. If you want attention, you keep going until you earn it.
Lia chapter 111 . 8/8/2016
Fairfarren dude ! You made me happy with your stories. Thank you :) ;)
Donavan King chapter 16 . 8/6/2016
Your stories are amazing especially this one.
Blaze the firefo chapter 34 . 8/4/2016
My request is:
While sonic and tails are fighting eggman's robot tails gets shot and killed. Sonic becomes depressed and decides to kill himself by drowning but tails' angle stops him.
SonicBoomFan4000 chapter 34 . 6/7/2016
And this is why I don't roleplay!
Guest chapter 111 . 5/30/2016
I'm sad to see you go, I'm going to miss you. I don't know if this means much coming from a member who was too shy to actually sign into there account to write this but...I liked your hunter x hunter story and your actually the reason why I started watching the series. I think if you kept trying your hunter x hunter stories would eventually get attention. If you ever decide to come back I'll be waiting for you. Bye and thank you for everything.
Maga016 chapter 111 . 5/5/2016
See ya man! Good luck out there! :-D
TailsTheCuteBabyFox chapter 110 . 4/24/2016
I know this isn't the farewell chapter I wanted to post this on, but when you updated the chapter, I had already posted a review and I wanted to repost one more. I don't know who still has control of this account or if you will get this message, but if someone else does have control on this account, please send him this message, we have PM'd each other since 2014 and long since become mutual friends, I wish to tell him one more thing:

Thanks for all the hard work my friend, you have made us all so happy, hope you enjoy what life throws at you next, and even if you don't post anything, please keep writing. I know you went through so many hardships but yet you kept writing, it is the one thing that kept you going. I hope that it has gotten better as I have not spoken in a while and I can't contact you any more since you have turned of PM. But I wanted to speak with you one more time and this is my only way to. You are such a talented person when it comes to writing, and it's something you obviously enjoy. Again, I hope you continue writing amazing stories, it's a skill you possess that is so special. Please continue in your own time, because it's your stories that have put smiles on THOUSANDS of people's faces. One person, you, have done this. Please continue writing even if you don't put it out into the world, it is not something that should be ridiculed or looked down on. It should be praised. Thankyou. Again, if you want to stop writing thatsup to you. Thanks for the long conversations we shared, and I hope you're life ended up turning well. Thankyou for everything you have done for all of us, your readers, fans, and friends. Farewell, as we will miss you dearly. You are one exceptional person. Thankyou, for everything.

And for old time sakes,
-TailsDaFox

Thomas Holmes II chapter 111 . 4/17/2016
Live long and prosper, as the Vulcans say. \\/ And thank you for your story.
flyeon chapter 111 . 4/14/2016
You were and will be one of my top writers, i loved this story and appreciate you decided to write in the first place

Sorry to hear that your other stories hadn't become very popular but, i hope you find happiness somewhere else
Retelling of Legends chapter 111 . 4/9/2016
Okay, I'm a little disappointe, but that doesn't mean that I'm sorry about you switching fandom. People lose interest, people find interest and what that means is that I love your stories. So please, no matter how rude or the fan base can be, know that we, your true fans, will always remember the joysame and sorrow your works inspire.