Reviews for Mail Jeevas, Paranormal Investigator
kira aizou chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
this is awesome I like the idea of matt having that job and I wonder who the yaoi will be with mello or bb...
legalizehumanity chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Matt's so hot I'm going to dieeeee.

Ok, I had to get that out.

I love love loveeee this story. Update soon. I suppose I can write a really long critique,nut my hands are cramping. Soweeee.
CapnBrie chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
I absolutely love this! It is such an amazing idea. Please update soon!
I0AM0DELETED0 chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
Kyahahahahah! B's going to kill him! Kyaha...
Kashagal and Natures Ruler chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
K: N.R where is the emergency flash light? *bangs into lamp*
N.R: How would I know? *runs into bunk bed* I thought you taped it to the bottom of the lamp. *wanders aimlessly in the dark*
K: Thanks for the-*runs into N.R* Tip. *lights go back on* hi!
N.R: Great chapter.
K: :)
Carottal chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
Foxy is far better than Ichi!

Matt is freaking out again, why do I can't get enough of it?
I loved this exchange between B and Matt. I particularly liked that B stole Matt's diary to write into it. And that B has no boundaries, and that as Matt's hair are red, he believes he would smell and taste like strawberry and how disappointed he is!

I must say I preferred the part written by Matt, he has more practice! And it's more delirious because he freaks out so easily. B is another kind of delirious: the sadistic, in control, crazy kind. It's fun to have an idea of what's going on through his head though (because it would be impossible to know otherwise) and it was alright this way, like an introduction for what is coming.

But is it some mystery you're starting there? Why does the light flicker? Is B human? (I hope he is, humans too can be crazy!) When will we see Mello again? Is Matt's cat alright?

I'm sorry it's so short, I'm too tired to tell you more. But the most important point is: it was fun!

Thanks for this chapter (that brightened my awfully early morning) and keep going!
eeveepkmnfan chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
Yay! Update! :D The chapter title totally fits, by the way. :) I think you did a very good job of portraying B. All of it just sounds like something he would do. And I wonder if B's just being obsessive and interested about Matt, or if he actually wants to be in a relationship or something. But I'm probably just reading too into things, huh? MattxBB is one of my favorite pairings, so I practically jump at the idea of them interacting. (Yeah, I'm so weird. :P) And I wonder what's up with all the lights going out? Perhaps Ryul or another shinigami is there and is causing electrical disturbances or something. Because it sounds to me that there's a possibility that B's in contact of one. I think it'd be interesting if that were the case. Or maybe it's a ghost? Maybe a character like Matsuda or L or Light died, and for some reason are there.
Anyway, awesome chapter, although a bit too short for my liking. But I totally understand where you're coming from about writer's block. I hope you get reinspired soon, and I wish you luck with your writing! :3 I'm looking forward to the next chapter, whenever it comes out. xD
TragicAtBest13 chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
LOL all is foregiven for not updating and I love what you did with B! he's soooooo funny! hahaha poor Matt. he has every right to freak out that someone smelled and watched him sleep. I would be freaked out, totally! I love Matty's new nickname, and oh shit! You know shit is gonna go down when the lights go off! EVIL SPIRIT! Btw did you name Matt's cat, Scully, after Scully from the X-files? I've been wondering about that for awhile now... Anyways I seriously cant wait for the next chapter!XD
RiinaVenecara chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
HAHAHAHAHA, oooohmy god. Really, Matt... poor guy. All I'll say.
eeveepkmnfan chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
BB! :D :D :D :D My favorite serial killer! Man, I love Beyond. (Who doesn't?) This chapter is so AWESOME! I love how you portrayed BB, he is so hilarious. It's so epic that he and Matt are roommates. :3 And poor Matt, I have a feeling he will continue to feel even more violated as this story goes on. xD And curse those people, they took Matt's goggles! :0 THE HORREH! :D He'll probably get them back somehow...being the sneaky little gamer he is. And Jashin help Matt if he ever decides to mention L around B. xD I wonder what would happen? Anyway, freakin' awesome chapter! I luffles it! I can't wait for the next one! :3
Carottal chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
Yes! Matt is in the asylum! More craziness is sure to come. How will he survive without his ds? Worse, his goggles? How will he have them back?

Oooh! There's a crazy scrawny man... it would be great for him to be B... double yes! it's B! I wonder what he'll do. How will he react if L is mentioned (by the way L on page 12? funny! is it a coincidence?) Will he make Matt really crazy? Will Matt and him get along well? Will he be the one to help him avoid taking the drugs (because it seems he's usedd to being here with the way he flirts with the nurse but his mind seems clearer than it would be if he took them. You can't say pick up lines such as his while drugged!)

The asylum could be haunted... I so hope a funny ghost (A, Matsuda...) will appear to!

That's some of the thoughts I had while reading!

I was, as you may have got by now, really happy by this new development! Now there's two new possiblities: B and Matt escape together by themselves (or B helps Matt escape) or Matt is so desperate by all this craziness it gives him a new boost to escape and he does by his own means!

B's flirting methods are too funny! I mean, hypothalamus? really? so not romantic! But was he a doctor? it's like saying (warning, I may create a word or two here, don't have a dictionary!) I'm going to die from anievrism with the amount of blood in my aorte artere when I look at you. (but now that I think about it, anievrism won't make arteries break. It's the veines that does... Well it's not as if that's what B said and I just wanted to put the 'aorte' somewhere in this review!) And the nurse's reactions were great too! I wonder if she was genuine or just humouring him when she told Matt she was a fan of his job! It would be funny if she was a creature too! (you know, a bit as in MiB!)

Thanks a lot for this fun chapter and I'm just so happy Matt went to the asylum and met B! I can't wait to know Mello's reaction to all that too!

By the way, I love the cover! Great picture!
TragicAtBest13 chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
THEY TOOK MATT'S GOGGLES! NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL you added BB! Lol poor Matt, and why are BB's eyes yellow? That's weird, anyways maybe now Matt and BB can break out of that place and be ghost hunters together, along with mello of course,hehe! Anyways, I can't wait for you to update again! update soon please! XD
Kashagal and Natures Ruler chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
XD! Really? BB is such a pervy weirdo. XD. :)
Anonymous Tokumei No chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Another great and very 'Relatively Calm' chapter xD amazing job update soon
Kanamelove chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Yeah I'm a total dork I looked up the devalpa on google and like everything u said was true, I like ur story even though it's got nothing to do w DN