Reviews for The Space Between
Joan chapter 15 . 3/25
Great story, loved the tension and the kidnapping. Very compelling reading, and, of course, a happy ending.
slugger35 chapter 15 . 3/10
Great story!
AOBZ chapter 15 . 2/26
She needed to propose! And now I'm so sad it's over because I wanna keep reading. What a lovely, perfectly story. Thank you so much. I adored it.
AOBZ chapter 12 . 2/25
I can't get over the cuteness! This was brilliant. And I love that angela overhead them.. so she can appreciate just how deeply bonded they are and how good Maura is for Jane :)
AOBZ chapter 11 . 2/25
Gah this story is wonderfully adorable. I love Rhonda... she's great! I also love the easy banter between Maura and Jane. You write it perfectly. I loved the part where Jane rags on her about using the crutches to call the elevator. I could see it happening. You are a very talented writer.
AOBZ chapter 6 . 2/24
I'm in love with your writing. Not only is it super cute/sweet, it's also super funny. More than once you had me giggling to myself (two scoops!). Thanks so much for writing and posting! Can't wait to keep reading :)
AOBZ chapter 1 . 2/23
Gahh so cute! I'm so glad this didn't stay a one shot :) I can't wait to hear how they finally confess their feelings!
xxraug-mossxx chapter 15 . 1/4
great story! I'd take it over canon anytime. loved the way everything progressed and you certainly know how to write action and drama, very exciting the whole kidnapping ordeal. a thoroughly enjoyable read, thank you.
IsaCabral chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
This was UH-MAZING! I have loved it very much, thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us :-)
Chemical Dreamer chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
This was a great story!
marmitelover1710 chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
Am really likin this lil story of urs! I love the film a league of their own! N I love ol rhonda! She gives me chuckles! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
Wow what a great story I couldn't put it down. And the Goonies part was great I watched that 100 times as a kid.
Luvnot chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
Doesn't matter how many times I read this, it's always one of those I absolutely adore. The story flows so well and has an excellent blend of action and romance. Love it!
jjswinn chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
Well done!
ImSoCooliPissIceCubes chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
That conversation with Rondo cracked me up!