Reviews for The Space Between
I loved this story from beginning to end. I really liked your characterization of Jane and Maura. Great job!
Daryl chapter 15 . 1/28
loved reading this story
Joan chapter 15 . 1/24
Loved this just as much the second time around.
Shorty83 chapter 5 . 1/7
This chapter brought tears to my eyes and then by the end a really big smile. Beautiful.
KanucksPen chapter 15 . 10/31/2015
A lovely read, thank you. You've captured the essence of the characters well, allowing them to continue in the direction the writers keep setting up, but never allow them to pursue. Very heartfelt and enjoyable.

I also found the growing one-shot format amusing, and appreciated your involving your audience. If I'd been around during your original writing I'd have been strongly supporting a M rating.

And just because I have to, let me say that I wish there were some way of forcing negative reviewers (like the guest below complaining about cliches) to identify themselves. While I welcome constructive criticism, I really don't understand the sense of entitlement displayed by those who don't write, don't even bother to sign up, but complain that their free read didn't meet their high expectations. It reminds me of the words of Tyne Daly: "A critic is someone who never actually goes to the battle, yet who afterwards comes out shooting the wounded."
Mumas47 chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
I love the way you portray Jane and Maura in this chapter their sense of humour and the loveable banter and constant teasing - brava!
Jennifer B Taylor chapter 15 . 10/3/2015
I just found this and read the entire story in one sitting. Such a wonderful way to wrap up the fracking episode and weave the progression of Jane & Maura's relationship into natural evolution. I loved the pace you used and how realistic your characterization were. I also really appreciated how you slowed down the pace of their physical relationship based on their injuries.

Absolutely fantastic job! Thanks for postingl
Bit's Bit chapter 15 . 9/30/2015
Thank you for this story. Enjoyed Maura and Jane's adventures. :)
Vanilla chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
First time reading this fic in 2015, i've only reached chapter four and i've already found it to be more engaging and entertaining than the mess the script writers left us with. Hopefully the team will wise up and have you write for them (or borrow some of this awesome fic) so they can get finally have a solid and sensible show with this new big (reset button) story in the current story arc.

Thank you for sharing this. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
C
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
Great chapter, even though I pretended it was a one-shot and not the epilogue. Sorry if I came across as mean in my previous review, but I've just read too many kidnapping plots to have any reaction but an annoyed groan that quickly escalates to hostility.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
And now I just can't get into the story anymore, that cliche was such a let down that I can't bring myself to care anymore. Oh well your first seven chapters were pretty good, I think I'll just read the last chapter and abandon this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Yeah, I'm sure you worked hard on this but I'll just be skipping this cliched stuff. This is so overused it isn't even remotely interesting. No idea what's in this chapter, don't care.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
I was afraid you'd turn this into an angst fest but you recovered quickly, does it show that I hate angst? ;-)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
Here's hoping Tommy drops dead and Jane doesn't turn this story into one big angst fest.