Reviews for The Space Between
I really really loved this story. Thank you for sharing your talent with me an the hundreds of thousand other people that read them, but do not always post reviews.

Looking forward to what else you write.
Salina
Joan chapter 15 . 3/25
Great story, loved the tension and the kidnapping. Very compelling reading, and, of course, a happy ending.
slugger35 chapter 15 . 3/10
Great story!
AOBZ chapter 15 . 2/26
She needed to propose! And now I'm so sad it's over because I wanna keep reading. What a lovely, perfectly story. Thank you so much. I adored it.
AOBZ chapter 12 . 2/25
I can't get over the cuteness! This was brilliant. And I love that angela overhead them.. so she can appreciate just how deeply bonded they are and how good Maura is for Jane :)
AOBZ chapter 11 . 2/25
Gah this story is wonderfully adorable. I love Rhonda... she's great! I also love the easy banter between Maura and Jane. You write it perfectly. I loved the part where Jane rags on her about using the crutches to call the elevator. I could see it happening. You are a very talented writer.
AOBZ chapter 6 . 2/24
I'm in love with your writing. Not only is it super cute/sweet, it's also super funny. More than once you had me giggling to myself (two scoops!). Thanks so much for writing and posting! Can't wait to keep reading :)
AOBZ chapter 1 . 2/23
Gahh so cute! I'm so glad this didn't stay a one shot :) I can't wait to hear how they finally confess their feelings!
xxraug-mossxx chapter 15 . 1/4
great story! I'd take it over canon anytime. loved the way everything progressed and you certainly know how to write action and drama, very exciting the whole kidnapping ordeal. a thoroughly enjoyable read, thank you.
IsaCabral chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
This was UH-MAZING! I have loved it very much, thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us :-)
Chemical Dreamer chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
This was a great story!
marmitelover1710 chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
Am really likin this lil story of urs! I love the film a league of their own! N I love ol rhonda! She gives me chuckles! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
Wow what a great story I couldn't put it down. And the Goonies part was great I watched that 100 times as a kid.
Luvnot chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
Doesn't matter how many times I read this, it's always one of those I absolutely adore. The story flows so well and has an excellent blend of action and romance. Love it!
jjswinn chapter 15 . 7/18/2014