Reviews for Ranma: Senshi of the Moon
hot dog285 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
the manga has an explanation for why there's a Sailor Moon, and that there wasn't a Sailor Moon in the Silver Millenium
Oraman Asturi chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Nice... I would add some magical education and possibly vague hints of friends and family. A lemon might be good but only if Rei and Ranma become a couple again. Maybe more on Serena of the silver millennium as a whole. You can add other things but focus on her personality and person, it will make your flashbacks actually add to the story. Update when you can please. I hope to see a Mini-moon in this I wonder how her life would be with two Mamas and one that can be a papa/mama at the same time.
Pryde Kitty chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
This is definitely heating up to be most interesting! I look forward to seeing what will happen next!
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
im interested
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wait so exactly WHY wouldn't Ranma be able to access HIS past life lunarian powers if he had remained 100% male? Why would it have mattered if the reincarnation of the moon princess was in the body of a man or not as long as he was STILL the moon princesses reincarnation? Just the fact that he WAS recognized as the moon princess despite his male body should be a sign that a part of him might be able to access his old powers in some way. In fact instead of being Sailor Moon couldn't he have gained a male senshi transformation instead almost like Tuxedo Masks, only manlier. *lol*
Ranmayamabushi chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Very enjoyable story, Im looking forward too and hoping for a lot more to come 3 and no sweating the time it takes, good things are Well worth waiting for
Orchamus chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Nice flashbacks, a little disconcerting that they took up most of the chapter, but it was an understandable necessity. I'm hoping Luna and Ran-chan can get along a little better, grow a little closer, since I always liked Luna when I read the manga*gasp*, yes, a guy read the Sailor Moon manga lol. Anyway, I foresee more Ran-chan than Ranma-kun in the future with the memory integration, ought to be amusing to see what the curse does about that, or Nodoka. Hope to see more soon, cya.
Orchamus chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Not gonna lie, from what I've seen of this so far it's a very well done cross, with the curse having been accepted and the Nekoken being dealt with reasonably. The memory retrieval seems like it'll be interesting.
weather witch nami-zo chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
very...interesting...more plz but for the most part focus on the happi redemption that's better
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Sorry, but I can't keep reading this after the way you had Akane dump Ranma. You've effectively taken 38 volumes of a slowly developing romance and shattered it completely in just a few lines, not to mention you've rendered all the touching moments at Jusendo nearly meaningless.
xArtehx chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Like the story so far, the background flashback seemed done about right, i like the chapter before this with him getting freaked out by the "cat" and then getting his neko-ken fixed/cured. Look forward to more.
suntan140 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
is ranma going to be with Endymion? and is Endymion going to stay a boy
alichi chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I like where this is going. Really looking forward to the next part.
jupitersthunder chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Good chapter. Wonder how Ranma will react to seeing Rei? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
firelordeg chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue to update as life allows
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »