Reviews for Ranma: Senshi of the Moon
firecaster-hikaru chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Oh me god. There's finally a good story where the princess is actually Ranma! I am very happy that Ranma is the one that is the princess. As much as I like Usagi, she is not suited to fight in the battles. Furthermore, I am even more happy that this version of princess Serenity is not in love with the so called Prince of Earth. Mamoru is more of the damsel in distress that constantly gets kidnapped, and its not even funny.

I really hope that you will update this story as it I really like it.
hot dog285 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
the manga has an explanation for why there's a Sailor Moon, and that there wasn't a Sailor Moon in the Silver Millenium
Oraman Asturi chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Nice... I would add some magical education and possibly vague hints of friends and family. A lemon might be good but only if Rei and Ranma become a couple again. Maybe more on Serena of the silver millennium as a whole. You can add other things but focus on her personality and person, it will make your flashbacks actually add to the story. Update when you can please. I hope to see a Mini-moon in this I wonder how her life would be with two Mamas and one that can be a papa/mama at the same time.
Pryde Kitty chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
This is definitely heating up to be most interesting! I look forward to seeing what will happen next!
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
im interested
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wait so exactly WHY wouldn't Ranma be able to access HIS past life lunarian powers if he had remained 100% male? Why would it have mattered if the reincarnation of the moon princess was in the body of a man or not as long as he was STILL the moon princesses reincarnation? Just the fact that he WAS recognized as the moon princess despite his male body should be a sign that a part of him might be able to access his old powers in some way. In fact instead of being Sailor Moon couldn't he have gained a male senshi transformation instead almost like Tuxedo Masks, only manlier. *lol*
Ranmayamabushi chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Very enjoyable story, Im looking forward too and hoping for a lot more to come 3 and no sweating the time it takes, good things are Well worth waiting for
Orchamus chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Nice flashbacks, a little disconcerting that they took up most of the chapter, but it was an understandable necessity. I'm hoping Luna and Ran-chan can get along a little better, grow a little closer, since I always liked Luna when I read the manga*gasp*, yes, a guy read the Sailor Moon manga lol. Anyway, I foresee more Ran-chan than Ranma-kun in the future with the memory integration, ought to be amusing to see what the curse does about that, or Nodoka. Hope to see more soon, cya.
Orchamus chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Not gonna lie, from what I've seen of this so far it's a very well done cross, with the curse having been accepted and the Nekoken being dealt with reasonably. The memory retrieval seems like it'll be interesting.
weather witch nami-zo chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
very...interesting...more plz but for the most part focus on the happi redemption that's better
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Sorry, but I can't keep reading this after the way you had Akane dump Ranma. You've effectively taken 38 volumes of a slowly developing romance and shattered it completely in just a few lines, not to mention you've rendered all the touching moments at Jusendo nearly meaningless.
xArtehx chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Like the story so far, the background flashback seemed done about right, i like the chapter before this with him getting freaked out by the "cat" and then getting his neko-ken fixed/cured. Look forward to more.
suntan140 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
is ranma going to be with Endymion? and is Endymion going to stay a boy
alichi chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I like where this is going. Really looking forward to the next part.
jupitersthunder chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Good chapter. Wonder how Ranma will react to seeing Rei? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »