Reviews for Ranma: Senshi of the Moon
jupitersthunder chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Good chapter. Wonder how Ranma will react to seeing Rei? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
firelordeg chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue to update as life allows
Boristus chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
So, I guess this means Mamoru doesn't have Earth's Star Seed this time around? Ah well, It'll be interesting to see how he fits in with this one.
demonitter1 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Very interesting, I will be following this to see how this ends up.

I would wish if Ranma settled in a more female form now, or atleast used those planetary powers to get get rid/gain control of the curse. While the Jusenkyo curse might be old, age does not make magic uberly powerful, and even if it did, the Senshi magic is far older.

It would also be interesting if you got a bit more into the magic of the SM verse, Senshi usually use a very bland type of magic with nearly no variation and no creativity, they have a attack or two and a Powerup pretty much consists of more frills and a new attack at best. The royal family of the moon was magical even without senshi powers themselves and it would be odd if Serena had not learned some healing magic herself at some point.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Deadly deadly migraine. Fun chapter.
irnzenmonk chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
very good chapter ne
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) OUCH, down load that much will hurt alot.
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Well its a nice chapter, so Ranma has all his past memories as Serena. Also I can't wait to see how Ranma will interact with Mamoru, or did you have Endymion reincarnted as someone else, like Kuno. It would be a twist, Usagi is not Serena and Mamoru would likely be her age, thus it had to be someone else, and the only one who acts similar and Ranma hates is Kuno.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Great chapter once again. Please add more soon.
god of all chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
Nysk chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Still and enjoyable tale.
I do hope Ranma does not get lost in this tale and that the new him/her becomes a girl all the time. Not a huge fan of Ranma-chan stories.
Kalladin1989 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Please continue this story. It is really good
god of all chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Thanks for the update for this unique story! I actually forgotten about it, and had to read the whole thing again.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) nothing is eaze with Ranma around.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »