Reviews for Ranma: Senshi of the Moon
meow114 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
nice chapter, hope ranma remembers all his/her magic/tech training from his last life combined with his ki training, i can't wait to see what will happen :P plz update asap
irnzenmonk chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
very good chapter ne
Jimbobob5536 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Onrush of memories huh? Should be fun.
gotgass chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
I'm glade you took your time to re-write this chapter It's much better then the post I read on your blog I look forward to more chapter re-writes in the future.
irnzenmonk chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
very interesting
Maltrazz chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Very good. I look forward to the next chapter.

akitty chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Hello! I really like this story! Will you update? Pretty please? X3
psychicshipping chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
So when is the next chapter?
RCPMione chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Like what you have written, keep writing!
Greyknight chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I am looking forword to the other chapters, as your other blog is no longer avaliable. It seams to have been removed.
Wrin chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
It's good to see another good Ranma / BSSM fanfic getting off the ground these days. It's been far too long!
PAKKO chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
jupitersthunder chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
OMG! This is so hilarious! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Sylver Skyfire chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
so when is the next chappy coming out?
paili-chan chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Hey I have a question. Seeing how it took them THIRTY YEARS of searching to find the reincarnatons of the moon princess/sailor moon/etc. and the rest of the senshi, PLEASE tell me they didn't spent the ENTIRE time searching JAPAN for her? *lol* I would have thought that after the first decade or so without ANY success, that Setsuna and Luna (and maybe Artemis as well if he's been searching for 30 years with them) would have given up on the idea that their friends had been reincarnated in Japan and start looking in OTHER COUNTRIES for them. *lol* after 3 decades of no sign of the princess and her court, except for Usagi Tsukino who LOOKED like the princess but turned out wasn't, I would have given up on the 'they will be reborn in Japan idea' and start hunting them in other countries or else they may have NEVER found them. For all they knew, the princess and her court might have already been reborn and grown old and died before they ever found them if Future Pluto hadn't taken pity on them and told her younger self exactly WHO and WHAT to look for now. *l*
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »