Reviews for Ranma: Senshi of the Moon
Hiryo chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
That's a really great start for this story!

I look forward to more.

Btw, welcome back.
FaerieKnight197 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Another fine chapter. And I can believe your explanation. In fact, I'd go one step further. I'd say Yoma have to actively try absorbing life energy. In canon it usually requires complex plans to steal energy. Why? Perhaps it can't be done innately then? Or if it can, it's an active ability instead of passive.
Nysk chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Glad for an update, even if it was 'small' as you say.

Any update is a good update... look at my own work.. i have not updated in a long time... sigh/cry.

Thanks for adding to yours! Please continue.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Nice preview, I hope you follow with more, so far it looks to have alot of potental
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
very niiice start
Wolvenstrom chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I look foward to this. I never did like Usagi in the series.

To me Usagi seems like the sort of queen who never grew out of her teeenage fantasies of how the world should work, recreating it as a fairy tale kingdom where anyone elses likes and tastes beyond her own don't matter.
Skye Silverwing chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Okay, I get the premise, Ranma as a strong Sailor Moon, but I am hoping that the events in this prolog are actually happening at a point several chapters in, so you are not forced to retro-actively explain all of the differences that the Prolog showed.

In my opinion it would be best to start Ranma from a recognizable base in Ranma Cannon, with only a few key differences that can be explained backward with the rest of the changes going forward.

I will be watching this one.
Sylver Skyfire chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
so...when is the next chappy coming out?
FaerieKnight197 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Well now, this is a promising start. Please please please don't abandon this like so many others have when writing similar stories.
King Tarol chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
So, after reading this chapter, I agree with you bringing the changes you made into the story, but having Sailor Pluto essentially talking to herself is less "into the story" than it could be. Sailor Pluto could've figured this out over the course of more than one chapter, and while doing other things. You could've maybe been introducing the rest of the cast, and possibly worked the revelations about those characters into the story instead of having Pluto F tell Pluto C about those changes.

Also, I'm a little worried about the general power levels here. You've set up Ranma at the height of his power, and being potentially able to "equal or surpass Mizuno Ami in scholastic achievement." If that happens, then why is she in the story? Heck, if Ranma's the leader, at his post-Saffron power, I fear he might overshadow everyone.

Having him training the girls is helpful in keeping that from happening, but it's still a distinct possibility.

Aside from all that, it's well-written mechanically, and I think it could do pretty well as a story. So keep up the good work, and try to work with and keep the character's niches spread out. "Show, don't tell" is one of the best pieces of advice for a writer.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
god of all chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Narsil chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Nice start, while I'm sure there are plenty of stories that have Ranma as one of the original Senshi, it's only the fourth I've encountered and the second that doesn't have Ranma time-hopping to become the Senshi while having a Nerima history. And yeah, definitely no romance involving Mamoru with *this* setup. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I like it and hope you continueb it soon. But wait if the Inners are ALREADY old, what about the Outers? If the inners are between 16-17 how old are Haruka and Michiru by now and what about the whole Hotaru and Mistress 9 incident since Haruka and Michiru are probably now too old to be going to Hotarus school as students? *lol*

Though I can't wait to see Ranmas reaction to the news that he's the reincarnation of a centuries old moon princess and is expected to become said princess once again. I mean can't he simply REFUSE? If he feels like it, he could be Sailor Moon since it fits into his martial artist hero saving mindset even if it means doing it in a skirt and doing magical attacks, but I can almost see him putting his foot down about the princess thing. He was reborn as a guy and raised a guy, so why should he take up 'princess' duties just because he was one in a PAST life. Besides unless C. Pluto is going to tell him about Crystal Tokyo I can almost picture Ranma digging his heals in about the princess thing. He should also demand to know exactly what is he supposed to be the princess of since his kingdom has been gone for thousands of years, thus there no longer having a NEED for a reincarted princess anymore. *lol*

Hmm... I would love to see exactly what happened between Ranma and Mamoru to make Ranma HATE the guy. Though HOW and WHEN did they meet? If Mamoru is still four years older than the girls like he was in the original timeline shouldn't he be in America or someplace attending college by now since there's no real reason for him to be sticking around Japan at the moment since Ranma and the girl are late in coming into their roles as Sailor senshi thus giving him a reason to stay when his powers as tuxedo mask/prince Endymion awaken?
Sang28 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
So far looks like a good story. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »